"At Risk Expats"

or

"Siam Addictions"

or

"All Things Thailand Forum"

or

"The Mahogany Door"

sorry about thatsad.png

"All Things Thailand Forum", that is a really good one, I hope George sees it. May get more members to add to the 90% who are really good and helpful.

Thai Wingering

Why all these things about Wingering and so on. Yes, there are a very small percentage of halfwits who don't read OPs properly, or even at all.

and then come on with lots of negativity.

What about the huge majority of members who are very decent and helpful, and you can have sensible debates with?

I vote for Thai Visa. The name is perfect already.

Maybe the tunnel-sighted or narrow minded only think as a "visa" into Thailand. Such as you would get from Immigration or prior to entry. That is narrow minded thinking..... Why do I think " Thai Visa" , the name is perfect, well it does just that .... It gives you entry into Thailand mentally and into all aspects of Thai and Thailand. Physically you need a piece of paper, a Visa, to get into the borders of the country. But with this forum, Thai VISA, you get entry into much more than just physical entry. You get into all type of aspects and ways of life as seen and interpreted by folks from all over the world......

Thai Visa....... excellent choice of names JMHO

Yes, the name is a good choice, but there is so much more than just about visas, there are lots of "Ubon Joes" on topics about Motorbikes, Banks,Travel etc, I could go on.

• 3 weeks later...