Leaving and it's breaking my heart

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I returned home after a first visit here I had to stay with my eldest daughter and 2 grandchildren. My eldest said " You look down dad ,what is it " I replied " I want to go home back to Thailand , I don't belong here any more " 3 months later I arrived back here and not been back to England since. More good news , my eldest Tessa and 2 grands , Maisy Mae and Ellie Jaye have been out here twice to see the ol' fart and Pim my Thai wife. Oh blast filling up with tears on remembering all this.

I have to leave next friday as well after 2 years and 7 month, tang mod - money (almost) finished. Already in a strange mood, but

no choice anyway. My thai friends told me, no problem, get a job and come back soon. If it would be that easy as a 51 year old pricksad.png.pagespeed.ce.5zxzyGiJz0Lw1H_s8Ue

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

cyber hug be damned - you need sex

My avatar is a nympho, I kid you not

Be my guest

I won't even ask to watch

Wouldn't you be horny too if you were her me?

she probably wore him down and can use the rest ...

You're doing the right thing for yourself, but I don't envy you. It would sadden me terribly to be forced to leave. As the saying goes, "you can take the farang out of Thailand, but you can't take Thailand out of the farang." Well, something like that.

I came here first for a visit of 30 days. 6 months later I came for 6 months. Went home and went to the play THE KING AND I about the King of Siam and his kids school teacher or nanny not sure which. Any how I got home sick so I sold every thing and came here permanently. One of the best moves I ever made.

For what it's worth, OP, I'm leaving too in a couple weeks, after thinking of Thailand as home for 5 years. And, it breaks my heart as well.

For me, I've never worked in Thailand - but working legally in EU/UK for 4-5 months each year, spread out in short trips. But, I'm under 50. And, the last couple years, after first finding immigration completely encouraging of me living here...suddenly, I'm told each entrance that I'm a 'criminal' of sorts, for having developed close ties here as a result, and thinking of it as the place I want to support. People here are always saying how easy it is to get the 'right' visa; but if your circumstances are slightly unusual, or you're not a retiree or one of the few boxes they allow to be checked, immigration have become more like accusatory bigots. When I first came here, 5 years ago, they were begging me to have free, multiple entry visas as often as I wanted. I understand it's their country, etc. But, at least in my case and many of my friends, all they're doing is giving a hard time to people who want to support the economy and be a positive friend to their neighborhoods. Many, many people I know have had to leave recently.

If it really was 'Thailand' who felt that way - and not just angry old guys on TV, and I/O officers accusing me of things I haven't done - it would be easier to accept. But, all the Thai people I know, ask me to stay each day. I know they love me, and they know I love them. It's the government. It's immigration. It's xenophobia and distrust, completely disconnected from most Thai people, and becuase of the nonsense criminality of places like Pattaya, I think mostly.

I'm going to have to get used to life in the EU/UK/US again, full time - and, they all have their great people and aspects. But Thailand, for me, will always be the love that a xenophobic coup came between. My GF is heart broken, and there's nothing I can do to explain it to her.

I can't figure out why you're leaving. Have you been refused a visa or refused entry? Perhaps you can elaborate. Why cares what immigration treat you like. Don't leave just because some official gives you a hard time. That's life.

I was wondering what the conditions were that they were begging him to have free multiple entries. Not just one but many of them? Has any one else experienced that?

why would anybody want to live in America , Ego driven war horse.. You can have it..

put a sock in it. How relevant is it to the subject matter? I'm not an American but they have saved the world including Europe from evil a few times. Your freedom is indebted to us of a. Back to the subject. Never say never. I guarantee you'll be back. Biiiiig e hug granted. E-rub your e-hands on these e-titties for an e-comfort. ( o )Y( o )

"I'm not an American but they have saved the world including Europe from evil a few times"- You forget to mention about saving our galactica from terrible aliens. Few times!