Thai Army interrupts Israeli demonstration of wiretapping devices to Special Branch Bureau

webfact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this is misread. The Thais are sending a subtle message to Israelis. As for me, I wouldn't trust Israelis with anything, especially security devices.

Yeah, I hear Iranian's are world leaders in hi tech

I think this is misread. The Thais are sending a subtle message to Israelis. As for me, I wouldn't trust Israelis with anything, especially security devices.

Thailand certainly benefits greatly from it's warm relationship with the high tech hub of the Jewish state of Israel. Only in the imagination of people with a twisted irrational anti-Israel hate agenda, like the government of Malaysia for example (notoriously anti-semitic) would this little mixup be seen as any kind of foreign policy adjustment in the Thai-Israel relationship.

Iran 'received' the same type of technological spy gifts. But the local press didn't report it as a miscommunication...

http://rt.com/news/182700-iran-drone-israel-scandal/

Idem dito,from Sudan...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/195049

They are smart the Israelis !! Tipped of the army about the demonstration for the arch enemy, the RTP.

Of course the army, with their mega budget, is a more interesting customer.

Meanwhile on Planet Earth..................................coffee1.gif

and don't forget that the reigning rulers would of course be righteously paranoid of any other force having equipment that could tap their phones.

Of course our security people would have considered all of this before they dropped a penny on themselves and made sure they had an extra order book with them.clap2.gif

Iran 'received' the same type of technological spy gifts. But the local press didn't report it as a miscommunication...

Idem dito,from Sudan...

Champ, flash news for you Israel is the leader and innovator of this kind of products. Your desire to discredit Israel each and every time is getting tiresome as i told you previously numerous times.

Idem dito,from Sudan...

Champ, flash news for you Israel is the leader and innovator of this kind of products. Your desire to discredit Israel each and every time is getting tiresome as i told you previously numerous times.

This is not to discredit Israel, it's about the limits of intelligence.

Idem dito,from Sudan...

This is not to discredit Israel, it's about the limits of intelligence.

Moreover, OP is the best way to send foreign intelligence politely away.

You blame yourself of a mistake and they have to cancel their operaticion without any diplomatic troubles...

Or, without diplomatic gloves : 'just get it out of function'.

I would have posted the same if it was the French, the British or another intel services.

Edited by Thorgal

Thailand certainly benefits greatly from it's warm relationship with the high tech hub of the Jewish state of Israel. Only in the imagination of people with a twisted irrational anti-Israel hate agenda, like the government of Malaysia for example (notoriously anti-semitic) would this little mixup be seen as any kind of foreign policy adjustment in the Thai-Israel relationship.

resorting to anti semitic finger pointing just because you don't agree with someone shame on you

Army interrupts Israeli demonstration of wiretapping devices to Special Branch Bureau

8-5-2558-12-18-14-wpcf_728x411.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A group of soldiers today raided the meeting room of the Special Branch Bureau and detained nine Israeli technicians and staff while they were demonstrating electronic wire tapping devices to special branch police.

But after the interruption of the planned demonstration by soldiers from the Second Calvary Division of the First Army Region, Royal Thai Police commissioner Pol Gen Somyot Phumphanmuang came out to defend the demonstration saying it was merely a misunderstanding caused by misinformation.

The commissioner said the Royal Thai Police and the Special Branch Bureau have been allocated budget from the government to procure wiretapping devices for use.

He said an Israeli supplier has approached the Royal Thai Police and scheduled today to demonstrate its devices.

However he said as the Army has learned of the Israeli approach, it then asked the firm to explain whether these electronic devices have been granted import permission legitimately or not.

He said the soldiers then invited the Israeli technicians and staff to their office for clarification and to display import documents.

He said the Israeli firm has insisted all its devices have been imported for demonstration legally.

Pol Gen Somyot said an Army colonel had phoned him saying he suspected some devices might be illegally smuggled into the country and sought his permission to interrupt the demonstration.

The commissioner recalled he immediately rang the First Army Region commander and the commander of the Second Calvary Division and also explained to the Israeli technicians of the Armys request and the firm agreed to cooperate.

Pol Gen Somyot added it happened because of misunderstanding and he would ask the firm to return again for demonstration.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/army-interrupts-israeli-demonstration-of-wiretapping-devices-to-special-branch-bureau

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2015-05-08

Great for installing trust in Thailand

There is this condo crisis in Phuket then police inviting businessmen into there office then attesting them

Can't see the point in having a police force of the army are going to police the force and not let them do their job.

There again had this been England they would arrest them for something to save face even if it was a speeding fine on the way home

It may have to do with making sure everyone gets what they deserve at each step of the process.

Anywhere else this would be a <deleted> story of the year. This is just Friday in Thailand.

Any other country would have had spin doctors to save face

resorting to anti semitic finger pointing just because you don't agree with someone shame on you

You're joking right?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Has anyone really done a security check? Considered that with Psy-ops from Moss-ad doing their secret product demonstration, they could be opening up the doorway to be tapping into the whole Thai phone, computer & system information collection? I wouldn't trust these dudes with anything.