bars near don muang

Mizu

I am due to visit a friend and his family in bangkok next month.

i will have a bit of spare time to get out and about on my own as my friend does not know that i am bi i need to be discreet

i will be staying alone in a hotel near don muang airport.

is there any bars in the area .

I then plan to visit hua hin alone for a few days a place i know i will not find any company.

Grinder scruff ? Please could you tell me a bit more this is all a bit new to me ?

As you can guess i am on the older side and enjoy the company of older thai gays not to easy to meet online.

I am not aware of any gay bar near Don Mueang. Will you have time to go into town? Silom Soi 4 would be my suggestion.

In Hua Hin, there also used to be the Red Indian, walking distance form New Guys. I don't know whether it still exists. Hua Hin never struck me as a very gay town. - Just checked Utopia, and yes, the Red Indian still seems to exist: http://utopia-asia.com/tipsthai.htm#cha

Grinder (I don't know Scruff) is an app on your phone with which you can locate gays near you. I don't like the idea; I am the elbow-bending type, I like to meet guys over a beer and have a talk before even thinking of hitting the sack together.

easiest to google Grinder/Scruff and read about the hookup apps for Apple iOS or Android smartphone for yourself.

or even,

Best Gay Dating Apps Of 2014

It's not like you're ordering room service using your phone.

If you're careful you might find a like-minded new friend close by who's willing to show you around if you're buying.

There are pictures/profiles

Edited by RichCor

Thanks onthemoon i feel the same way about meeting people in the real world.

i know of the red indian bar i have hever seen anyone there when i have walked past neither staff or customers.

Grinder scruff ? Please could you tell me a bit more this is all a bit new to me ?

As you can guess i am on the older side and enjoy the company of older thai gays not to easy to meet online.

Hi there - they are both apps you find on smartphones - it kind of tells you guys close to you. There are many guys who are discrete. Download the app and create a profile and hopefully you will get lucky - and you can remove the app anytime you want as well.

I'm not sure about Hui Hin though. I'm actually going there with friends end of this month - do let me know if there are any gay bars, would love to pop in there :)

Hope you have a good time in BKK and HH.

Cheers

Thanks onthemoon i feel the same way about meeting people in the real world.

i know of the red indian bar i have hever seen anyone there when i have walked past neither staff or customers.

As I said, I haven't been to Hua Hin for a couple of years. Anyway, if you go there, please report back what happened.

I've never been able to find the Red Indian, but I met a farang at New Guy and we spent the evening together talking at New Guy and he had been there and said there was nothing. So, I haven't looked since then.

At that time, it would have still been during the tail end of the high season, so it should have been more active than what he reported.

CLose by to DMK ar 2 m2m massage places, one also offering ''sauna''. Both advertise on Thaimassageboy: TheBank and Pumarin. theBank is actually at the far side, east of DMK, close to the airforce museum.