Can my child return to Australia

ok here is my situation

I am australian both my 2 sons are born in Australia with Aussie birth certs..

my oldest son has both Aussie and Thai Passports

my youngest son only has a Thai Passport ...

My manic gambling addict of a wife now decides to be like every other thai women and

want a divorce i want to take my kids back to australia ..

can my youngest son fly back to Australia on a Thai passport even tho he was "Born" in australia and a australian citizen???

im 30 years old i love my kids more than anything in the world and im home and look after them everyday

shes always out gambling partying not caring ...

im just stuck as too if the australian immigration would snap at my 2 year for not havin a aussie passport before a thai ..

Thanks .. im stuck and alone at moment and my wife is now taking everything but she cant take my babies away from me..

It might be better to go through the courts in Thailand. If you take them without the mothers concent a judge will not hold that in favour of you. At least get good advice on this, as the child custody will become an issue with the divorce.

• 1 month later...

I'm British not Aussie, and possibly over-cautious, but last time I left Thailand traveling with my dual-national younger son (but not his Mum), the Immigration Officer outbound questioned us both, clearly checking that I was taking him away with her full knowledge and permission.

The OP might also encounter this potential-problem ... hope not !

Good Luck, anyway ! wai2.gif