Ntc = A New Consumer Protection Board

Guest Reimar

I hope this post will be pinned in Interest of all who have problems with ISP and others!

NTC: National Telecommunications Commission

Today I've a meeting at NTC and I’m very surprised: They do directly some action!

That is something which is not very common in Thailand.

Anyone who have some problem with ISP's, their services, mobile telephone, short everything which have to do with Electronic communications should contact the Office of NTC to file a complaint.

But be warned: They did not just receive your complaint, no, they start directly to do something like call to the person or company you complain about!

Just in the moment the new website of NTC isn't ready to file online complains but they working on it. In the moment the best is to enter them office in person and file the report directly. Don't forget the evidence which is the base of your complaint!

The office of NTC is located at: 87 Phaholythin Road Soi 8, Samsennai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400, Tel.: 0 2278 3355; Website: http://www.ntc.or.th

Responsible for the direct costumer complaint is: Khun Saksith Sasibutra very helpful Gentlemen.