Is Immigration Open on Wednesday 13 May?

Saw a "closed 13 May" sign at my local post office, made me wonder about Immigration as I want to go to Sam Khok, Pathum Thani, tomorrow, the 13th.

One Thai calendar here at home says it's a holiday, another one no indication.

It's about 50 km one way so don't want to waste the diesel if closed.

Mac

Indeed. I made the mistake of doing my Extension of Stay at Chaengwattana today and as usual the rigmarole did not disappoint - arrived at 9.45 am, and it was pretty obvious it was going to take until after lunch to be seen by the officer. I was "helped" by the ticketmaster to get an earlier number, which meant I was seen after the lunch break at around 1.30 pm, and therefore managed to get it extended and to get the re-entry permit. My original number was not called until about 2 pm. I was tiptoeing my way through the plethora of holidays during April & May, but had forgotten that tomorrow is observed by government departments - and hence the long wait today.

How long in advance can you do an Extension of Stay?

Thanks to Ubonjoe I will not have to head off to Jomtien tomorrow. (Last minute questions) so I will go into work and make sure the pool is being refilled according to the agreement and hope that by tomorrow evening we can start to treat the newly delivered water so that our co-Owners can swim again before the estimated completion date.

Does anyone have a good (meaning current up to date official can be relied upon) thai calendar that lists ALL the closure dates for immigration?

2015 and 2016.

Need it for scheduling extension of stay
A link would be great.

Thanks