Key suspect in Rohinya human trafficking escapes Thai police arrest

webfact

He is in Langkawi, Malaysia. It is very easy to get a boat to Langkawi. He left before the warrant was issued. He is also wanted for selling and leasing park land in Lipe. He is a real peice of s--t. This guy has been ripping people off for years. He tried it with me and I told him to F off. He tried to force people to sell their land to him for low prices and then he sold it at ridiculously high prices to people who wanted to open businesses on Lipe. He guaranteed that the land was legal but most of it was not. If you have been watching Thia PBS they have news about Lipe almost every day about all of the land encroachment on the park lands. He is the one who is at the root of it all. I hope they track him down in Malaysia and bring him back. He deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail for ripping off all of these people.

So you think ripping people off is more serious than human trafficking?

Really! That's absolutely shocking! How did that happen?

555...yes, who would have thought he would have read the news, watched the TV, opened his email and answered his phone, all just to avoid a stealth raid of 300 troops on his house. Completely shocking! 555

I also laughed when I read that his 'assets' had been seized; i.e. a car and a van. You can be sure that the balance of his real assets, such as bank accounts and offshore stashes of cash, less, of course, payment for his 'early warning' system--were not seized.

Police impounded his assets which also included a luxury Mercedes Benz and a Toyota Fortuner van.

And today @ 16.03 :-

BANGKOK: -- The Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO) will examine the 100 million baht worth of assets belonging to Mr Patchubun Angchotipan, former head of Satun provincial administration organization, to determine whether any of the were illegally acquired.

The assets include two Mercedes Benz, one speed boat, a 28-room resort on Lee Peh island, three car license plates worth about two million baht, two guns and a passenger boat modified from a fishing vessel. They were impounded by police as a manhunt was launched for his arrest.

But, once again, as so many times before, the chick has flown the nest, and have the goods actually been impounded, or a warrant been issued to impound them,in the same way that a warrant has been issued for his arrest?

Could be something lost in translation here!

Lucky his friends higher up warned him and his wife first, slowly but surely, many of the people who thought they were elite, were not as elite as they thought, now if it was the heir to Red Bull, THEN THATS A DIFFERENT MATTER

He is in Langkawi, Malaysia. It is very easy to get a boat to Langkawi. He left before the warrant was issued. He is also wanted for selling and leasing park land in Lipe. He is a real peice of s--t. This guy has been ripping people off for years. He tried it with me and I told him to F off. He tried to force people to sell their land to him for low prices and then he sold it at ridiculously high prices to people who wanted to open businesses on Lipe. He guaranteed that the land was legal but most of it was not. If you have been watching Thia PBS they have news about Lipe almost every day about all of the land encroachment on the park lands. He is the one who is at the root of it all. I hope they track him down in Malaysia and bring him back. He deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail for ripping off all of these people.

He sounds very much like a certain former Democrats Deputy PM now hiding in a monks robes, He and his kids have had a lot of shady land deals over the last few decades, and NOT called to account as they are well protected.

And these are the so-called "(good people") that were needed to be put into power to (RIP OFF) OOOP'S run the country.

This scum bag did not escape 300 cops n soldiers, he was given the heads up in turn for his silence and now living some where in luxury, but not that difficult just revoke his pass port.

And if Thailand thinks the world will swallow this disgusting behavior of taking the small fish and assisting the big fish run with most of his money then it's going to lose its sea food export industry.