Are iPad mini 2s refurbished or even available?

finy

Tried to buy a mini 2 in Cambodia today, but they don't have any left in the country.

Not paying an extra $100 for fingerprint ID on mini 3 when mini 4 will be out in November.

Does Thailand actually have any mini 2s available so I can buy one there when I come?

Also, they still have 64/128bg models listed which were stopped last year, so are they actually new or refurbished?

I know I can buy from online, but already taken money out the bank here and my Thai bank cards are set to be cash machine only.

Don't want to get there and find none are available or I will jump off the tallest building to see if I can fly.

Bought a Mini 2 through the online Apple Store about 4 months ago. Shipped for free directly to me in N. Thailand.

Usually the previous year's model is made available for an additional year. 16 & 32 GB for the NEW in box.

So... Apple Online Store, Apple Reseller, or on of the Mobile Carriers (True/DTAC/AIS)

Lazada (which many times has Cash-on-Delivery option available)

JayMart, TrueMart, oh, and practically manywhere in MBK Center (Bangkok)

Someone else may be able to put eyes on one for you, if you post WHERE you will be going in Thailand.