Ipod Nano

vick18

Hello All

I'm coming to thailand (pattaya) soon for a week holidays I was wondering how much are ipod nanos in thailand? Are they cheaper than the UK? Could someone please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you

vick

Yes but take into account warranty ect.

Why not get the price in the U.K. and compare it to the one in Thailand when you get here.

Perhaps go into or contact an Apple outlet, tell them your buying an ipod in Thailand and see if your rights are effected when you bring it home.

marshbags :o:D:D

What model? What's the price in the U.K.?

There was an iPOD Nano thread recently, with prices. I bought mine in the U.S.A. as it was ~ 25% less expensive there. There are a ton of knock-offs here, so be careful.

edited to add: I did a search here and found the following prices as of 5 August 2006:

Prices (range, a few places I've looked/asked):

5,500 - 6,200 THB for the 1 Gb Nano iPod ($149 USD in the U.S.A. no vat/tax free shipping, maybe cheaper on eBay.)

7,500 - 8,300 THB for the 2 Gb Nano iPod. ($199 USD in the U.S.A.)

9,500 - 9,900 THB for the 4 Gb Nano iPod ($249 USD in the U.S.A.)

(There are specialized models, e.g. 60th Anniversary, that are more expensive.

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

Edited by lomatopo

What model? What's the price in the U.K.?

There was an iPOD Nano thread recently, with prices. I bought mine in the U.S.A. as it was ~ 25% less expensive there. There are a ton of knock-offs here, so be careful.

edited to add: I did a search here and found the following prices as of 5 August 2006:

Prices (range, a few places I've looked/asked):

5,500 - 6,200 THB for the 1 Gb Nano iPod ($149 USD in the U.S.A. no vat/tax free shipping, maybe cheaper on eBay.)

7,500 - 8,300 THB for the 2 Gb Nano iPod. ($199 USD in the U.S.A.)

9,500 - 9,900 THB for the 4 Gb Nano iPod ($249 USD in the U.S.A.)

(There are specialized models, e.g. 60th Anniversary, that are more expensive.

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

I was quoted 8,300 baht in Thailand with no additional costs, for a 4Gb

( At a reputable computer dealers. ) with no payment in advance required.

In the U.K. i paid the equivalent of 13,500 for it.

If your only coming for a short stay get the U.K. price and compare it to the one in Thailand on arrival.

Make sure you can get it in the amount of time you have by going first thing on your arrival.

Don,t pay for it until you have it in your possesion and make sure it,s genuine.

Edited by marshbags

I want a 4GB and in the UK its about £180.

I found that the 30, 60 g ( i think that,s what they are ) aren,t much more out here compared to the U.K prices and i,m thinking of getting one of them and giving my 4Gb to a family member back home on my return.

For the price difference you may as well have video facilities as well, in my humble opinion.

The bahts a bit stronger just now but if you work on 70-71 to the pound it will give you an idea of the possible comparisons.

Unlike in the U.K. the difference between the various models in Thailand do not differ to much.

Get the price of the other models with video facilities also to compare.

The bigger the model the more you,ll save.