Looking for a GOOD vet / animal clinic in Korat.

djayz

I need to take a cat to a vet. Our "vet" in Chok Chai botched up a relatively straight forward operation and now I want to bring the pet to a vet who actually knows what he's doing. A telephone number or address would be great.

I know it's "only" a cat, but I just can't bear to see animals in pain.

Thanking you in advance.

An excellent animal hospital on Suranarai road, ( same as Dusit Princess Hotel but further down just before you get to the big crossroads at JoHo).

The name of the hospital is Ittivech Pet Hospital, and their phone number is 044372101-2.

HL

An excellent animal hospital on Suranarai road, ( same as Dusit Princess Hotel but further down just before you get to the big crossroads at JoHo).

The name of the hospital is Ittivech Pet Hospital, and their phone number is 044372101-2.

HL

I agree with HL as it is a great animal hospital and they have 5 vets on staff not just one.

Be warned they are not cheap but worth the price.

HL

I agree with HL as it is a great animal hospital and they have 5 vets on staff not just one.

Be warned they are not cheap but worth the price.

Found it. Thanks a lot for the tip.

It certainly is a huge improvement on the vet/clinic we initially went to in Chok Chai (never again). Unfortunately, this vet now has to try to fix the problem the idiot in Chok Chai caused. If I were living in a western country, I'd report him.

This place on Suranarai Road isn't cheap, but hopefully the problem will be fixed and that'll be the end of it.

You get what you pay for