Real gym in Ayutthaya?

ding

Krung Sri River has a small gym. I gave up on it, though, because the machines were too small and the treadmills couldn't take my weight (and I'm not that heavy).

There's also a gym in one of the hotels in the north west of the island on Uthong Road. Haven't been there myself, but heard it's good. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the hotel. It's fairly new, opened about 5 years ago. Caters primarily for Thai visitors - no English spoken.

Krung Sri River has a small gym. I gave up on it, though, because the machines were too small and the treadmills couldn't take my weight (and I'm not that heavy).

There's also a gym in one of the hotels in the north west of the island on Uthong Road. Haven't been there myself, but heard it's good. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the hotel. It's fairly new, opened about 5 years ago. Caters primarily for Thai visitors - no English spoken.

The Grand hotel has a decent but 'authentic' gym, no real leg equipment so back to squats I guess..

Good sized pool and sauna, 800 thb per month all in

The Grand hotel has a decent but 'authentic' gym, no real leg equipment so back to squats I guess..

Good sized pool and sauna, 800 thb per month all in

And there is another one, appr. across from Makro near the Honda garage, Land and something community, but opens late afternoon

Very well equiped though

What is that? A treadmill for slim Thai girls? blink.png

Or are you cheating and you are heavy? laugh.png

What is that? A treadmill for slim Thai girls? blink.png

Or are you cheating and you are heavy? laugh.png

I had my wife take a look at some rickety gym equipment in one hotel pic. She said "Thai style honey... for decoration".

And she's a slim Thai girl.

blink.png

Edited by ding