Where to click to "check status" when 90-Day Approved?

I got this email msg from immigration today. Yippee.

"Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th"

Maybe I'm dumb, blind, or both, but when I click on the link to go to Thai immigration home page, I don't see any button or anything like "check status." I've read in the various threads here that, once you get notified of approval, then you must go and print the thing to keep in your passport until next time.
Could somebody pls tell me where the button is supposed to be and/or what I'm missing/overlooking?

(This may have been answered somewhere in the pages and pages already devoted to this topic, but I just don't have the time to wade through them all, sorry.)

Thx.

Thanks. Got back home this afternoon and figured it out on my own before checking back here. There had been reports that Safari would work if you set its User Agent as Explorer. If this worked before, it didn't work for me; today, at least. Once I found the right page in FireFox, I found the confirmation thing to print. Too much to ask, I guess, that they put the link you gave, above, in their email to me, instead of the the top page at Immigration.