Which Gasstation has the best Benzine available

wowjudo

Hello

I was wondering which Gasstation sells the cleanest benzine 95 available with additives to clean out the bike engine

Won't bother with gasohol, only interested for benzine

I've heard good things about caltex and Esso but never saw Esso sell benzine

What do you guys think is a safe bet ?

Hello

I was wondering which Gasstation sells the cleanest benzine 95 available with additives to clean out the bike engine

Won't bother with gasohol, only interested for benzine

I've heard good things about caltex and Esso but never saw Esso sell benzine

What do you guys think is a safe bet ?

All the Esso I know sell benzene 95. Pump has the yellow gun.

Where I am, Kanchanaburi, people always seem to recommend Shell although I prefer Esso as the pump girls are very cute at my local :-)

We always use PTT for the cars and the motorcycle, the most filling stations and fuel is OK. I think it important to always use the same fuel.

Stay away from the small discount stations and the bottled fuel they sell at shops.

For the motorcyle I get a 25 liter jerrycan at PTT and fill it at home, we use it only very local.

We always use PTT for the cars and the motorcycle, the most filling stations and fuel is OK. I think it important to always use the same fuel.

Stay away from the small discount stations and the bottled fuel they sell at shops.

For the motorcyle I get a 25 liter jerrycan at PTT and fill it at home, we use it only very local.

And the Amazon coffee shops are lovely and relaxing

Hi !

I have same problem, I drive Big bike end all time looking for Yellow gasolineplate, benzin 95.

You can not fond this owerall bat meny times in Caltex end PTT

Varning dont use Shell benzin, the newer have real benzin.

I use 20/50 oil in good kvalitet, in your bike, end brake oil not lover then dot 4 from Germany Blu box.

Sorry for my bad engl.

Hello,

Why using the same ?

My idea is that it's better to change sometimes like using real gazoline sometimes even if you usually use gazohol, am I wrong ?

If the car makes recommend gazohol E20 I wonder if we should trust them or better use gazoline ?

Thank you.

In order of both highest quality and usually highest price:

1- Caltex

2- Shell

3- PTT

4- Esso

I think PTT and Esso are about the same standard.

Gasohol 91 at Shell is not bad if you can't find 95 benzine. I have a feeling within a year or two it will be hard to find pure benzine anywhere. They will all be blends of some sort. Even Caltex is heading that way it seems.

I use the Shell 95 stuff.. it has 10% eth in it though.

I get the best power and mileage out of it on my bikes.

Tried the Caltex stuff and bikes didn't like it.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys sorry to hash up an old thread but I've just bought a new big bike. All the threads I read are full of peoples opinions on fuel so I want cold hard facts!

The guy in the showroom told me 95 fuel. I've recently filled up with Shell V Power 95, is safe to assume this is gasahol 95?

For a new 2015 bike what are the diffeences between 95 benzine (which I understand is slowly being fazed out in LOS) and 95 gasohol?

Seems that gasohol will run the engine cleaner, slightly better fuel efficiency?

Benzine 95 (pure gasoline) will dirty the engine if thewre are no additives however power will be marginally higher and fuel efficiency will be reduced?

Gasohol 91 is a lower grade fuel than 95? I'm a little confused about the percentage of ethanol/alcohol and whether the higher percentage is a good or bad thing?

Thanks for your help brothers.

Hi guys sorry to hash up an old thread but I've just bought a new big bike. All the threads I read are full of peoples opinions on fuel so I want cold hard facts!

The guy in the showroom told me 95 fuel. I've recently filled up with Shell V Power 95, is safe to assume this is gasahol 95?

For a new 2015 bike what are the diffeences between 95 benzine (which I understand is slowly being fazed out in LOS) and 95 gasohol?

Seems that gasohol will run the engine cleaner, slightly better fuel efficiency?

Benzine 95 (pure gasoline) will dirty the engine if thewre are no additives however power will be marginally higher and fuel efficiency will be reduced?

Gasohol 91 is a lower grade fuel than 95? I'm a little confused about the percentage of ethanol/alcohol and whether the higher percentage is a good or bad thing?

Thanks for your help brothers.

To begin with, what bike did you get?

I'd recommend sticking with what the bikes manual says and not worrying about what some salesman tell you. The easiest way to tell is just look at the sticker on the fuel tank.

Difference between benzene (gasoline) and gasohol is that the later is a blend of gasoline + alcohol (usually 10% alcohol). E20 and E85 are blends with 20% and 85% alcohol respectively.

Gasoline will give you the best power and fuel efficiency as it contains more energy per volume of fuel.

Neither gasoline nor gasohol would run your engine dirty, dirty fuel will run your engine dirty.

91 is not a low grade fuel. The numbers stand for the octane rating, which in essense is a burning retardant. 95 fuel burns slower which is necessary for the high performance (high CR) engines to prevent pre-ignition and engine knock.

The bottom line is, if your bike requires 91 octane fuel, 95 will not hurt it but will not make it run better or cleaner. On the other hand, if your bike requires 95, then using 91 will destroy your engine.

And from experience I'd say that Shell has some occasional quality issues. I stopped using shell in Canada a long time ago after numerous occasions with my car running like shit after fill ups. I also stopped using them in thailand after one bad fill when my bike started stalling and hard start issues. A few tank fills from PTT and Caltex fixed the problem. So never again, I stay away from Shell.