I Will Be Coming From America

chrisjune

I'll be there late October. Did any of you want me to bring you anything from the gool ol' US of A? Anything in Chicago you might want? Maybe some vienna 100% beef sausages? :D I remember the hot dogs being pretty bad last time I was there. :o

Edited by krazyboi

I'll be there late October. Did any of you want me to bring you anything from the gool ol' US of A? Anything in Chicago you might want? Maybe some vienna 100% beef sausages? :D I remember the hot dogs being pretty bad last time I was there. :D

It's either a troll or an example of fundamental lack of understanding where one is coming from and the values the destination might want. :o

yes excuse me fella,

could you possibly bring me over a trollup from that chicken ranch you guys have got over there in the U.S.A. :D

i think its in navada somewere and its strait up 110 % legal. :D

any way,

i dont want to spend to much money, so just a middle of the road slapper will do.

thanks heaps friend. :D

:o

I understand. Just another jai dee Chicagoan :D

Whoops, I just checked and it's actually 33,000 plus members . But that number goes down alot if you exclude scampy...

hey...what's jai dee mean?

ok chuck,

you better learn real quick what " jai bloody dee" means bud, :D

it means,

that if you dont follow the rules, jai dee will kick your arse all the way back to disneyland. :D

you know how much power donald trump has dont you ?

well fella,

that is piss all compared to jai dee, so dont bloody mess with him :D

i hope this helps your quandry ? :D

cheers chucky :o

haha, i have to start getting used to all this new lingo. it took me at least a good day or two to figure out what LOS stood for, hehe.

seriously though, what does jai dee mean? sounds...scary.

yes ok jai dee,

time to step up and release our friend from his conundrum. :D

ive done my bit. :D

i think you should give him the good oil.

cracker mate ,

cheers :o

Hey crazy,

don't mind these guys, most of them are brits and their humor is hard to understand.

Jaidee means good heart in Thai.

I remember those Vienna hot dogs. Nothing like that in LOS.

I live in Pattaya. What will you be doing in BKK, or are you just coming for a vacation?

Barry

jes---us bloody christ barry,

look im real sorry about this, :D

but cricky's mate ,

if you ever once again compare a true blue aussie champion fella, like my self , with a brit,

your in big frigging trouble mate, :D

so,

id bloody watch out what i was telling all these punters on the forum. :D

any way,

i'll have one off your hot dogs, as they sound <deleted> hot to me. :D

bye bazza. :o

Hey crazy,

don't mind these guys, most of them are brits and their humor is hard to understand.

I live in Pattaya. What will you be doing in BKK, or are you just coming for a vacation?

Barry

look im real sorry about this,

but cricky's mate ,

if you ever once again compare a true blue aussie champion fella, like my self , with a brit,

your in big frigging trouble mate,

so,

id bloody watch out what i was telling all these punters on the forum.

any way,

i'll have one off your hot dogs, as they sound <deleted> hot to me.

bye bazza. :o

jeezus h. keerist my top learn'd mate, :D

if you'd get off your back bottom and put the brain matter in gear im sure you'd agree :D

there's only a few minor differences 'twixt ozzies and poms :D

ozzies got better suntans :D

ozzies know the proper name for that game called soccer :D

and ozzies aren't overly burdened with brain matter in their cranial cavity, just take our top little ripper donzie for example :D

glad i could set your crackin ozzie self straight on this important matter :D

and cheers to your newly edified self old mate :D

and by the way my top humorous self will be crashing you pissup, if i can find bloody rambutan road from the upcountry bleedin village where my countrified self is currently residing :D

Hey crazy,

Barry

look im real sorry about this,

but cricky's mate ,

your in big frigging trouble mate,

so,

id bloody watch out what i was telling all these punters on the forum.

any way,

i'll have one off your hot dogs, as they sound <deleted> hot to me.

bye bazza.

jeezus h. keerist my top learn'd mate,

if you'd get off your back bottom and put the brain matter in gear im sure you'd agree

there's only a few minor differences 'twixt ozzies and poms

ozzies got better suntans

ozzies know the proper name for that game called soccer

and ozzies aren't overly burdened with brain matter in their cranial cavity, just take our top little ripper donzie for example :D

glad i could set your crackin ozzie self straight on this important matter :D

and cheers to your newly edified self old mate :D

and by the way my top humorous self will be crashing you pissup, if i can find bloody rambutan road from the upcountry bleedin village where my countrified self is currently residing :D

bye bleeding cricky's jing jing,

yes,

i can get your point about donzzy,

but he's one of our own so i suppose we got to back him up. :D

but i wish he would really crank it up a tad.

yes,

and once again you are fully strait up with the punters and told them the bleeding truth. :D

the truth being that,

the poms just cant match a good aussie and there crap at cricket. :D

quit'en down you pommy bleeders as i was just having a crack :o

any way,

the piss up is on in late november on rambuttri st, ( not freaking rambutan )

you just make sure you bring the bloody horse jing jing. :D

cheers fella :D

I'll be there late October. Did any of you want me to bring you anything from the gool ol' US of A? Anything in Chicago you might want? Maybe some vienna 100% beef sausages? :D I remember the hot dogs being pretty bad last time I was there. :o

KrazyBoi, don't mind these other guys joking around with you. They are just having a little fun at your expense.

I normally wouldn't help out some newbie here but seeing as you're from Chicago, I'll make an exception. There are three total people on here that I know of from Chicago. Jeff1, who replied to you earlier and myself are two of them. The other person, I forgot who they are already. So that is why I will help you.

So if you have any questions you can send me a PM and I will help you out. You ask everyone else here, and because you're a newbie, you'll get a lot of jokes and misinformation.

GO CUBS!!!!!!!! (Not this year) :D

There's a dude from Chicago living up in my neck of the woods in Isaan. Big burly ex-cop, real top fella. He just opened a pizza joint... thank Buddha he's making New York style thin crust pies, not that doughy deep dish "Chicago style" crapola.

Other than the pizza and the baseball team I reckon Chicago's a crackin little town, so welcome to the LOS boichik from Chi-town... and you can leave those sausages at home because once you find your way around here you'll realize they've got some bloody rippin good sausages all over the place. If you don't like the Thai style ones (and how could you not?) you can always go to a German beer garden or (as a last resort) a British pub and find your sausages there.

bagels and cream cheese, eclairs, guacamole, tortilla chips, strawberry licorice, peaches, cheese for fondue, strawberry rhubarb pie... oh i can't go on, there are too many things i miss from the US.

There's a dude from Chicago living up in my neck of the woods in Isaan. Big burly ex-cop, real top fella. He just opened a pizza joint... thank Buddha he's making New York style thin crust pies, not that doughy deep dish "Chicago style" crapola.

I'll have you know that Chicago isn't just Deep Dish Pizza. That is only one kind served in Chicago. We also have our own kind of thin crust pizza where we cut it into squares and not slices. :o

bagels and cream cheese, eclairs, guacamole, tortilla chips, strawberry licorice, peaches, cheese for fondue, strawberry rhubarb pie... oh i can't go on, there are too many things i miss from the US.

well miss x,

suppose you dont miss those things that much as your still here in los. :D

but cant you buy all that crud in bangkok ?

have a look in the supermarket at the paragon centre at siam. bottom floor. :D

cricky's, they got bleeding everything in there,

cheers :o

We've got ALL those things in Chiang Mai and Bangkok does too! :D

well,

i think miss x must have amnesia and forgot that its all here :D

any way,

a little trip down to bumrung grad hospital should fix her up. :D

bye bye miss x.

good luck :o