Online 90 days gave me 1.5 month instead of 3

Is the date equal to your permitted to stay date from your most recent extension?

Immigration has started to do that if your report date would be after the date your extension ends. My office has always done it that way.

When does your current extension expire?

When does your passport expire?

The fact you have only been given 1.5 months would suggest it's in relation to an expiry date of one of the two above documents, or a mistake on your records of one of these expiry dates.

Sorry I just realized it's 2.5 months, not 1.5

OK .....I get it now

What happen, I think is that they calculated it on the date you apply online,not on the date of previous 90 days expiration.

I applied on line on the 9/05/15 and they gave me to the 10/08/15, that's 3 months from APPLYING.

Given that you have to do it only 2 to 1 week before the date, you get that period deducted.

Is that true for everyone?

Well on line gets you 2.5 months but it's still very much worth it as you get back half a day of your life and that invaluable.

Im a total idiot when it comes to computers and I managed to do it. So it's doable (with a lot of patience like everything here)

Thank you everyone for your help and kudos to whomever suggested online 90 days !!!

LOVE IT

BEST IDEA EVER !

When are visa extensions be online smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png ?

One can always hope! gigglem.gif

Edited by Kitsune

My office always dates 90 day reports from the due date of the previous report, not from the date of application as per the guidance given on Immigrations website, albeit by mail or in person.

Online reporting is an electronic report, not a manual report, so one suspects the computer can only calculate 90 days from the date you electronically submit it..........but there you go, I can live with that.

Another immigration mix-up whistling.gif

Khon Kaen always gives 90 (89) days from the date of report (in person) and not from the last due date.

I use that intentionally (go some days later) to stretch to one year when next extension is due.

For the online report I can only guess that they will always use the nominal due date.

If only I could use it wink.png (if they really can only handle those whose last entry was 2013 or later then I am ...).

Will do a try in the third week of June.

Another immigration mix-up whistling.gif

Khon Kaen always gives 90 (89) days from the date of report (in person) and not from the last due date.

I use that intentionally (go some days later) to stretch to one year when next extension is due.

For the online report I can only guess that they will always use the nominal due date.

If only I could use it wink.png (if they really can only handle those whose last entry was 2013 or later then I am ...).

Will do a try in the third week of June.

Immigration here does it the same way. Last report was due on a Saturday did report on Monday and 90 days was from that date.

You should try doing the online system before your report is due. Just go online and fill out the first page and click submit if you get to the 2nd step without getting the message to contact your office just close the page.