Good weather radar links for the Bangkok area?

timmyp

Up until about two months ago, there was a great weather radar image for real-time rainfall over Bangkok. The image updated every few minutes, and I could easily see where it was going to rain before I got stuck in the rain. Looking at the radar, you could see that it's going to rain in Baan Khae, but that Dusit would be spared the rain. You could see that it was going to drizzle for just a few minutes over Benjakiti Park, so no reason to cancel a run in the park due to light rain.

Because I drive a motorbike around Bangkok and do many outdoor activities, that site was incredibly useful.

The image looked this, and could be enlarged.

radar.jpg

(the actual image was much larger)

A few weeks ago, the same radar site changed to a different image, and now it is much harder to see exactly where the storms will be hitting within Bangkok. The resolution is low, so it's hard to glean any details even if you enlarge the image. I guess the new image is useful if you want to see storm information for a drive from Bangkok to Khorat or Ayutthaya.

Here's the current image:

My question: Does anyone know a good radar site that shows real-time weather radar over Bangkok with more detail?