Lazada has no customer service

WhizBang

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Used them many times. Always open packaging so I can re-pack and send back if not what we want. If item sent back then moneys in bank in 5 or 6 days. They send you plenty of texts keeping you informed of what is taking place.

You must work for them or something, I've never been refunded faster than a month , either have peeps I know

They hang up the phone if they don't like the conversation, in English or Thai.. .

A bunch of truds to deal with, even if they're Cheap sometimes...

• 5 months later...

Worthless Customer service.....Recently I ordered a U8 smart watch, the delivery on time,when i opened the product I got shocked,

there was some chinese smart watch ,the replica of U8 smart watch. The same minute I mail the Lazada service and inform them

about this fake product, guess what? I got a simple email that please return the product and we will refund....My God... It doesn't matter

to them that the fake products are in circulation on their website, Oh man... 

I simply asked for the genuine product for which I paid, then they replied me that they forwarded the  issue to the concern team and

they will revert me as soon as they get any feedback.....Guess what? They told this thing on 9 September 2016 and today is 14/9/2016 and I am still waiting for their reply.... In these days I send many mails for the feedback but my god I haven't got any answer from them,

I call on there phone number also but the lady on other side saying the same thing that issue has forwarded to the concern department and they will revert us soon.....

Is this the service Lazada Thailand provide.....By the way my order no. is 332631379

^^^ I wasted my time once sending Lazada photographic evidence of a defective electrical product that was clearly used before and "recycled" as new which seems normal practice here. They were not interested and just requested that I return the item for a full refund after checking the validity of the defect.

• 7 months later...

I've placed around 20 orders with Lazada over the last 6 months, 18 of which were fulfilled without incident and in good time. One order took 6 days to arrive from Bangkok owing to an inefficient seller and one time I received a single packs of guitar strings, as part of a larger order, when it was supposed to be a 2-pack deal. Talked to them on the phone and by email, within 4 hours I had received an apology and a credit voucher that covered the cost of both packets of strings, which I was happy to accept.

Perhaps they've improved a lot in the last 8 months?

@JaseTheBass Not sure what you mean by saying Lazada is "not based in a proper country"? Sounds a bit childish to me. For the record, they're headquartered in Singapore.

Edited by Mark123456