AIS prepaid promo - need some help deciphering please

Such packages for prepaid customers (AIS 3G day - to - call!) Only.

You can apply from the date of May 20, 2558 at 10:00 am. Until May 22, 2558 at 17.00 hrs. Or until full amount right on schedule.

Use the Internet at speeds of 512 kbps to 2.4 GB of later works continuously at a speed of 64 Kbps.

Customers will be eligible After receiving a confirmation SMS.

This rate is the rate that includes VAT.

License fees and services required for domestic use only.

For normal use Not for commercial use or affect other users.

At the end of its case If there are outstanding Internet Deemed a waiver of a number of Internet operators.

If the customer cancels the package before the end. To the average monthly fee and use rights.

The Company reserves the right to change specifications without notice.

Chrome and Google translate are your friends :)

Thanks Forkinhades, but that was the first thing I did, and it doesn't help much, no pricing or package details. That stuff is just the T&C's

Should have been more clear - I am trying to figure out the wording in the image above all the text and above the countdown thingy. I can see the package code, something about 79 baht, but not sure what it all says

Thanks anyway

What is missing is the text above which is in the graphics only tongue.png

It is 79 Baht for 15 days.

So do the math how long it takes to use up 2.4GB(yte) with 512 kBits/s...

To me its less than 1.5 hour (!).

After that you would have the very low speed of 64 kBit/s for the rest of the time.

I am not too impressed.

(errors excepted, if you could use 2.4 GB daily it would be a good offer, but I can't find that)

Edited by KhunBENQ

Thanks KhunBENQ,

You know what I meant, I'm just terrible at putting it into words normal people can decipher laugh.png

Yep, its only suitable for a very low use/occasional use device.

No good for me in anyway, but actually this kind of promo does suit our visitors arriving into country for a week or two who just need it for emails and bugger all else.

It is usually 69 baht for 7 days that some of them get, but this might have a use for someone.

Much appreciated

The AIS B69/week "20 Hour Buffet" is for charge free calls (up to 60 min.duration) between AIS phones with the hours between 6pm to 10pm excluded (1 B p/m). You also get AIS wi-fi free where available. No data included as far as I know.

They also have a B59/week package, same terms but excluded from 5pm to 10pm