Australian man survives shooting in Surat Thani

webfact

Australian Survives Shooting in Surat Thani
By Khaosod English

14322002191432200308l.jpg
Police inspect the site where an Australian man was shot at in Surat Thani province, 21 May 2015.

SURAT THANI — Police say a 64-year-old Australian man was injured in an assassination attempt in Surat Thani province today.

The victim, who has been identified as Edward Woodward, was driving in Surat Thani's city center when he was shot at by an unknown number of gunmen on a motorcycle, according to police. The motorcycle then sped away from the scene.

Police say Woodward was shot in both arms and is receiving medical attention.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1432200219

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-05-21

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who Dunnit?

Lets see 1 The thai wife arranged it

2 Dodgy business partner

3 Prevously upset a thai too much

4 failed suicide attempt

5 got the wrong man

6 None of the above

There is no information so far to indicate who is responsible.

The good news is he's alive and lets hope he knows who set this up.

Otherwise its time to get out of Dodge.

Just remember it could be you next ! Watch your back.

We don't know Mr. Woodward's background, but it's interesting to see the cheeky comments after a 64 year old man survives an assassination attempt. I hope he recovers and we hear the reason for said attack.

Ah....just another day in the southern areas like Samui, Phuket, Phangnga, Krabi , Koh Tao etc......nice Southern People. Keep on coming farnag and other tourists and retirees to retire here permanently and maybe instantly. By the way, curious....aren't all these Southern Thug zones run and controlled by the Democrats? Interesting!

From "Thailand Blogs"

"..... I have separated from my thai wife of 16 years and she has account with Bangkok bank. My thai girlfriend of 2 years ......"

A possible reason for the attack?

Nicely parked for a guy who got shot in both arms...

Edited by davehowden

From "Thailand Blogs"

"..... I have separated from my thai wife of 16 years and she has account with Bangkok bank. My thai girlfriend of 2 years ......"

A possible reason for the attack?

Nicely parked for a guy who got shot in both arms...

Yer, I think you solved it! Case closed

Ah....just another day in the southern areas like Samui, Phuket, Phangnga, Krabi , Koh Tao etc......nice Southern People. Keep on coming farnag and other tourists and retirees to retire here permanently and maybe instantly. By the way, curious....aren't all these Southern Thug zones run and controlled by the Democrats? Interesting!

Yu'p sure is a DEM's strong hold, and just who's stomping ground is it? Yu'p again you guessed it, the masquerading monk, O'l Sutep, that fine pillar of the community.

Oh yeah for sure the Democrat party is to blame.....Really? So when there is a crime in Issarn we need to blame Thaksin?...Are you in the third grade on your mommy's computer?

Why does Edward Woodward have so many Ds in his name?

Because otherwise he'd be called Ewar Woowar.

I'll get me coat.

I was wondering why you have so many o's in your name?

They are not O's they are zeros - his IQ tally!

My 'mia noi' is from Nakhon Sri Thammarat and she swears all Southerners are 'jai dam'. (black hearted)

And many Southerners swear the people from Nakhon Si Thammarat are 'jai dam'. And, and, and... Oh my, the kind of rubbish one can be busy with, quite disappointing from you Ramet...

(P.S.: in ancient times, NST was one of the smallest kingdoms in Siam, the origins of the inhabitants is still a bit unclear, but seem to be different from the other Southern population groups, even their morphology differs (oval face, fine nose, large eyes, hue of skin, curled hair eventually of lighter colour), fueling mutual exclusion; nowadays unemployment is high in NST, pushing many younger men towards criminal activities, ask your 'mia noi' about her brothers and cousins...)

Edited by bangrak

I was wondering why you have so many o's in your name?

They are not O's they are zeros - his IQ tally!

This coming from wicked Uncle Ernie whose last post was also a slating for little or no reason:

Because even your demented brain must realize that you are a guest here, . Don't know about you, but if I invited a guest to my home and he did nothing but complain about it and me - he would find out very quickly where the door is.

If you can give it, one must be prepared to take it, my friend.

Edited by wooloomooloo

.....didn't pay enough.....???

...I came her thinking I would 'bump up' my wife's standard of living......

....how noble......

....but.......... if that is 'gratitude'.......we all must have miscalculated........