Internet Purchasing Concerns

slippery when wet

Hi all.

Basically it is a site that offers working from home ( for my Thai wife) typing work but the info/set up pack costs about £ 40.00 GBP.

Should they not deliver on the promises of the website I would want a refund and need to know the best payment method that enables a quick refund on moneys paid.

Thanks .....slippery

Hi all.

Basically it is a site that offers working from home ( for my Thai wife) typing work but the info/set up pack costs about £ 40.00 GBP.

Should they not deliver on the promises of the website I would want a refund and need to know the best payment method that enables a quick refund on moneys paid.

Thanks .....slippery

First reaction - SCAM !

Second reaction - same

Take care

Hi all.

Thanks .....slippery

First reaction - SCAM !

Second reaction - same

Take care

I agree with faransay, but should you wish to get into it, I recommend using PayPal. (As a seller accepting PayPal myself, I have noticed that for PayPal, "the buyer is always right". Any complaints to PayPal will hardly get investigated, and you as a buyer will have the benefit of the doubt.)

If they accept PayPal, you should also check whether or not they are "verified" as sellers. If not, don't bother dealing with them.

But also, if you share the link, I am sure people here could let you know if it's legitimate, safe or not and what they think of it.

These scams normally end up working something like this:

1) You never hear of them or your money again

-or-

2) You receive a few blank sheets of A4 in an envelope (the pack) so they have fullfilled their obligation towards you, and never get any work.

-or-

3) You get instructions to type letters to friends / family / whomever to apply for this same scam and get a commission for every one that signs up..

In case of 2) and 3) you don't have any legal foothold because they sent you what's promised, a set-up pack.

Good luck.