Where you from? an annoying question?

konying

-Does not like to be asked where he is from and "hates" when people are suprised he can eat spicy food....

He sounds like a real pleasure to be around. Any chance you co-authored: How To Win Friends and Influence People with Dale Carnegie?

Because those character traits you speak of would fit nicely into that book.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's extremely interesting where everybody is from. We're lucky here in Thailand. Pretty much the entire world is represented here. It can make for some wonderful conversations. Most of the times anyway. whistling.gif

Yes get to meet half of SAS squad smile.png
I was in the SAS, But not allowed to say.....no, not really, just making CONVERSATION Konying...5555

(Now you want to rip me a new ass-hole don't you?). If you answer, you do realise you are having a chat with me? I love people like you mate, makes my day....come on, you know you want to. Joop joop Konying

Gay forum is few pages down or perhaps gay dating site is where you should be lookingthumbsup.gif

Thanks mate, you seem to know where the gay sites are! You probably joined, then couldn't think of anything to say when asked "where you from?" Anyway, nothing wrong with gays, at least they are happy and talkative.

Anyway, thanks for the chat Konying....you have come out of your shell now, you can go out in the world and be chatty and friendly to everyone you meet....maybe not, but its a start. Been nice chatting, i have taught you well, you are on your own now....sawadee krap

Anyway, thanks for the chat Konying....you have come out of your shell now, you can go out in the world and be chatty and friendly to everyone you meet....maybe not, but its a start. Been nice chatting, i have taught you well, you are on your own now....sawadee krap

What an experience it has been, I am glad to hear one of us enjoyed it.

-Does not like to be asked where he is from and "hates" when people are suprised he can eat spicy food....

He sounds like a real pleasure to be around. Any chance you co-authored: How To Win Friends and Influence People with Dale Carnegie?

Because those character traits you speak of would fit nicely into that book.

Dr. PHIL, try reading and understanding from the start. If not possible, plenty of online free dictionaries to reference to. ;)

One time i hooked a salmon,in scotland,i asked it w

'where are you from' and it looked like it snarled at me,there was a lip curl thing going,on,so i killed it gutted it ,and ate it.

Delicious! That dish is called grilled Konying. Looked it up in an online dictionary, facinating.

I've yet to meet anybody who's ever claimed this. Other than my neighbor and he was actually part of some military squad. Not sure which one, but I did see his pics when he was fully kitted out! LOL

Please provide the OP with a link. You know, like, ermm, uniformed SAS butch boys. I guarantee that the thread goes quiet for an hour or two.

I think if they never talked to you at all youd be on here with a different and even more annoying rant.

By the way, where do you live? The reason I ask is because if you live and shop in the same place, those pesky wanna know everything shopkeepers, stallowners would only have to ask the question once.

At least that is the way it is where I live. Very good memory they have.

"How does my origin relate to me speaking Thai good?grrr..

Again, how does my origin relate to shirt or jeans i am looking at?grrr.."

One grrr infers frustration, 2 grrr's infers multiple personality disorders..

Welcome to the Clubwai2.gif

How does my origin relate to me speaking Thai good?grrr

Narcissistic personality with bonus inferiority complex.

Hope you have not given up your other job as i do not believe psychology is your fortethumbsup.gif

Is there a welcome tshirt or a mug?tongue.png

he sounds angry with himself or life in general gigglem.gif i absolutely hate his way of thinking and wouldnt want to befriend someone like this bah.gif

as others have said, it costs nothing to be polite nice to someone only looking for a bit of simple chat or company wai.gif

Archived