Questioning moderation

SBrown

What is the correct contact or course of action if you dissagree with a moderators course of action ??

Not trying to turn this into a fight, but clearly the mod has quoted one rulle with a temp ban, while the actual rules say something totally different.

Mods are falliable humans, I assume theres some system of discussion and resolution even if ultimately its negative.

Using a borrowed account to try to establish the correct channels to at least clarify why a mod can quote a rule with a link to the fourm rules that says something clearly different.

I assume there has to be a way to communicate ?? No ones saying they are infallible are they ??

Perfectly clear if you read the forum rule 10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

I'll repeat that again You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

//CLOSED//