Mahasarakham University discovers world's 1st herbal formula used to relieve psoriasis

webfact

So, a herbal tea, not a topical ointment.

Oleanolic acid...this is what Wiki says about it....A 2002 study in Wistar mice found that oleanolic acid reversibly induced infertility in mice due to reduced sperm quality and motility, at a dose of 16 mg/kg for 30 days. After withdrawing this treatment, mice regained fertility and successfully impregnated female mice.[9]

Hahaha - not an issue for some - I was snipped over 20 years ago! I've already got all the kids I want or need!!

Ditto !

If it stopped the psoriasis as well it would be killing two birds with one stone ! clap2.gif

Oleanolic acid...this is what Wiki says about it....A 2002 study in Wistar mice found that oleanolic acid reversibly induced infertility in mice due to reduced sperm quality and motility, at a dose of 16 mg/kg for 30 days. After withdrawing this treatment, mice regained fertility and successfully impregnated female mice.[9]

...................."So, a herbal tea, not a topical ointment.".........................

How much do you know about psoriasis ? Seriously.

I don't have this problem thank god so don't have any idea how to help I just know if I had it I might try anything for relief from it. But sometimes if you search the net you might be amazed at what you can find out. I helped a lady friend who's mom was going to lose her leg told to contact this clinic well her Mom leg was saved.

...................."So, a herbal tea, not a topical ointment.".........................

How much do you know about psoriasis ? Seriously.

Yep - topical creams, oral pills, oral draughts (teas), injections in the ass, stomach and arms, baths, lasers and UV light - tried them all!! Non-sufferers have no idea that psoriasis is a systemic ailment of the largest organ in your body and that treatments involving topical creams/ointments may well affect the visible symptom but not the systemic ailment.

I'm a psoriasis suffere and have tried many diets and creams. At the end of the day the thing that is most annoying is the fact that technology has given us many abilities to put man on the moon and heat up food in a minute in a microwave oven but can't fix my skin.

There's a 12 month waiting list at my 4 local dermatologists so I'm not the person around with a skin disease