transfer of truck licence

not sure where I should ask this but I have my thai drivers and riders licences that were simply transferred from my aussie licence(both 5 year ones), at the time I didnt worry about my heavy vehicle licence but am interested in getting that as well. Will they transfer my aussie heavy licence to a thai heavy licence as per my car and bike licences, is there any laws regarding this transfer being all that is required or do you have to "pay" do a test to have it transcribed before they will let you have one.

Edited by seajae

Not completely sure seajae, but I dont think you will get it, as you arent allowed to work without permit...

If you have a permit, i doubt they will include this licence, as there are thousands of Thais who you are putting out of a job....

Any Work that can be performed by a Thai....You might have trouble getting a work permit for....

actually wanted it so I could drive a truck for a non work situation, no offence but I simply dont trust thai truck drivers to move our things around on a truck the way they drive. Didnt really consider what I wanted to do work as it is our belongings but you are probably right mate.

Edited by seajae