looking for a partner to work with me to source Thai products

jinron

Hi, all,

I am a individual importer in Taiwan.

I am looking for a partner to work with me to source Thai products and shipping out to Taiwan to me.

mostly deco products, kitchenware, etc.

please contact me if you are interested in doing business with me.

Thanks.

<<<< Email removed as per forum rules>>>>

Good day,
I represent company which works as exporter, we also do outsourcing. Our major products are fresh Thai fruits, but some time before we did work with some deco products.
Should you be interested, kindly email me back on <snip>

Regards
Simon.
<snip>

edit: no email or website addresses, please. Per forum rules:

Privacy

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

• 1 month later...

I was exporting Thai deco products, mainly furniture and accesories, including art work, when living in the USA until 2008. My company name was Eastwinds Collection, located in San Diego, California. Let me know what kind the products are you interested.

I also have contacts in Indonesia, Cuba, Mexico, and South America..

On 8/1/2015 at 6:15 PM, Muzarella said:

I was exporting Thai deco products, mainly furniture and accesories, including art work, when living in the USA until 2008. My company name was Eastwinds Collection, located in San Diego, California. Let me know what kind the products are you interested.

I also have contacts in Indonesia, Cuba, Mexico, and South America..

Hi, Muzaella,

glad to see your reply to my post.

Please see attached pictures for my interested items and contact me at:

<<<<Email removed>>>>

they delete your email address, you know.

Thanks,

jin

mortar &amp; pestle.jpg

painted wooden plate.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi Jinron

Call me Ouyang.... I don't represent any company... but if you from Taiwan, I don't mind assisting you in sourcing for any stuff in Thailand. I stay here in Thailand, most of my time... enjoying my early retirement, running the farm business in my wife's land  and have a lot of spare time... if you are interested do send me a email via <<<<Email removed>>>> account with regarding to your plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived