NACC seeks to seize Somsak's undeclared Bt16m house

The general and his cronies are really working overtime on reconciliation aren't they ?

For the current crop of country economical rapists reconciliation means returning the massive skim offs undertaken by the Shinawatra regime so that they may skim it themselves. After all the General and his Elite supporters have been deprived of these massive skims for 12 years now so they have a lot to make up. When the countries Elite have been economically raping and pillaging this country to make themselves some of the wealthiest in the world since 1932, I guess this sort of theft from the nation becomes almost the norm and as we have seen from the 2 last coups, the Elite are not going to be stopped without a fight. or in this case not whilst they still have military support. Only time will tell how long this will prevail.

Meantime good General, you are always croaking about Thailand being shown in bad light to the rest of the world. Then could I suggest you firstly look in the mirror and secondly perhaps make plans for living in N. Korea "just in case" things go very badly wrong for you. Mind you Somalia may be worth consideration as it tops the list of the most corrupt countries. You should have a ball there.

What will finish things is when something happens to expose the fact that notwithstanding 1700 odd Generals, the army is an empty shell.

I don't know what that will be, but I'm pretty sure it will happen.