Now Yingluck grows mushrooms

Lite Beer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very simple, very normal, very smart, very effective.

Great PR work going on there closedeyes.gif

You forgot the 'very sincere', with just the right touch of suggestive 'need' with regards to 'own consumption'.

Great PR work, the best money can buy ?

She looks very relaxed and natural growing her mushrooms. Good luck with that ma'am. You have some stressful times ahead of you.

Hard to believe that in mid 2015 she's happily growing mushrooms in a straw hut and two years ago she was a toad's tool in the Thai parliament..

this needs to be taken more on face value than people are doing.

I have said repeatedly that this is the magic of the Thais.

If anything ever goes wrong in their life of the world they have an incredible ability to slip back into a world of 2000 years ago.

She is following a very base instinct.

As to the PR, who knows.

Well there is an excess of B/S in Thai politics,so why not make

use of it,

I just hope that in the future there is not a scheme to buy mushrooms

well in excess of the market prices,by what ever Govt.!

regards Worgeordie

You are confused. You are describing the new multi billion baht palm oil fund. It will purchase the palm oil at higher than market prices.

Did you miss that announcement?

Sorry gk, but you are way, way off topic (as usual)

This topic is about Yingluck growing mushrooms, not palm oil.

Try deep frying bananas in mushrooms !

(and you forgot - but, but, Suthep !)

Well there is an excess of B/S in Thai politics,so why not make

use of it,

I just hope that in the future there is not a scheme to buy mushrooms

well in excess of the market prices,by what ever Govt.!

regards Worgeordie

You are confused. You are describing the new multi billion baht palm oil fund. It will purchase the palm oil at higher than market prices.

Did you miss that announcement?

Sorry gk, but you are way, way off topic (as usual)

This topic is about Yingluck growing mushrooms, not palm oil.

Try deep frying bananas in mushrooms !

(and you forgot - but, but, Suthep !)

Rubbish. A cheap shot was taken at the former PM suggesting there is a scheme to purchase mushrooms at above market prices.

I merely pointed out that the person was confused as the only program in place to purchase agricultural products at above market prices is the multibillion dollar palm oil fund just announced. I was certainly on topic.

If you are incapable of following along that's your problem, not mine. I will however state, that I consider many of the people taking their shots at the former PM, depraved misogynist bullies. The lady is growing some mushrooms. Big deal. As I stated earlier, many people grow oregano and basil and other herbs. Growing up, we had a small vegetable patch in our backyard. I don't think that made our family farmers, nor suggested that we were trying to corner the market on peppers.

Edited by geriatrickid

Ahhh...what kind of personality thrives in the dark?

She is trying to learn some skills that she can use in Prison......also making use of facebook now as she may not be allowed a computer in the future

She will do good at this as mushrooms need plenty of bullshit and love to be kept in the dark and as we all know that makes a good MP or PM I wonder where she went wrong though!

I really have other things to do today however I think it all went wrong for her when she

became PM. Or was it when she tried to do some rice planting? Anyway...for a farm girl

her clothes & hands are very clean....I wonder what laundry & hand soap she uses?

Well well well, this is what she got up to, growing mushrooms for exporting to the countries she visited when in office, fantastic way of using her PM role to sell her product abroad, and I never twigged on why she traveled so much. Are you telling me she is working in that manky reed hut,cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I find it funny she uses facebook to such ends.......

Post pictures of herself doing mind numbingly boring things? Have you every been on facebook?

So you'd call posing for all of these photo ops and getting almost 4 million likes (so far) being in the dark?

She knows exactly what she's doing. She's "being one of the ordinary people" in words and deed and it's working.

She should run for political office.

She deserves to elected and become PM.

Maybe some body gave her some magic mushroom seeds. Does any body really believe this PR stunt? Next she will be working in the rice fields to help pay back money she stole from poor farmers!

I find it funny she uses facebook to such ends.......

Post pictures of herself doing mind numbingly boring things? Have you every been on facebook?

So you'd call posing for all of these photo ops and getting almost 4 million likes (so far) being in the dark?

She knows exactly what she's doing. She's "being one of the ordinary people" in words and deed and it's working.

She should run for political office.

She deserves to elected and become PM.

Just landed back on earth after 4 years touring the universe ??? or your taking the bleeding mickey.??

• 2 months later...

Well i'm not surprised Yingluck has been into growing mushrooms. Lets face it, The main thing needed to grow mushrooms are: keep them in the dark,feed them S*** twice a day,and this is what Yingluck has been receiving in copious amounts! from her advisers!