Now Yingluck grows mushrooms

Lite Beer

Now Yingluck grows mushrooms

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra Sunday posted her photos on her Facebook wall, showing herself in a hut where she grew mushrooms.

In the picture, she wore a t-shirt with wording of "ordinary life" in Thai. She said in the post that she was free so she grew organic vegetables and own consuming.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Now-Yingluck-grows-mushrooms-30261315.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-05-31

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is an excess of B/S in Thai politics,so why not make

use of it,

I just hope that in the future there is not a scheme to buy mushrooms

well in excess of the market prices,by what ever Govt.!

regards Worgeordie

I find it funny she uses facebook to such ends.......

Maybe because she has almost 4 million likes on that page? I'm not a supporter of either the Shins or the junta, but Yingluck has the better instinct for PR.

How about interrupting people's favorite soaps at night as a better way to make friends?

Post pictures of herself doing mind numbingly boring things? Have you every been on facebook?

So you'd call posing for all of these photo ops and getting almost 4 million likes (so far) being in the dark?

She knows exactly what she's doing. She's "being one of the ordinary people" in words and deed and it's working.

Edited by NeverSure

She's correct that a simple and natural life is a happier one, which is what I'm reading from this mechanical PR fluff.

But she should have chosen this life years ago when that 'fun guy' ushered her into a life that is neither simple nor natural.

She looks very relaxed and natural growing her mushrooms. Good luck with that ma'am. You have some stressful times ahead of you.

Hard to believe that in mid 2015 she's happily growing mushrooms in a straw hut and two years ago she was a toad's tool in the Thai parliament..

Maybe because she has almost 4 million likes on that page? I'm not a supporter of either the Shins or the junta, but Yingluck has the better instinct for PR.

How about interrupting people's favorite soaps at night as a better way to make friends?

I take it back, Facebook being used as a PR platform, (Duh).........hadn't had my coffee when I read the post first!

What is hidden from view is all the servants that grew those mushrooms, You bull chit a bullchitter but you can't snow the snowman there Ying. Her hands don't look like she would handle a fungus but then again there is TS another piece of work.

Edited by Strangebrew

she,s an idiot do you think shes done a days work in her entire life..an utter baffoon