Garbage disposal site, northeast?

Hi. After some cleanup I have some large bags and boxes full of non recyclable garbage. Anyone know where I can dispose of this near Bangrak? Don't want to just dump it besides the road, and the garbage truck can't reach my location.

Up the airport road near departures cost i thick 100 baht a truck

So the once illegal dump and eyesore has been turned into a legal dump site now. Great place right next to an international airport on a tropical holiday island.

Up the airport road near departures cost i thick 100 baht a truck

So the once illegal dump and eyesore has been turned into a legal dump site now. Great place right next to an international airport on a tropical holiday island.

Might as well keep all the pollution & noise in once place, don't you think so? smile.png

I was a bit shocked when I was being driven past it, a few weeks ago now, but at the back there was some smoke rising, I assume someone was "tatting" probably burning of the insulation off copper wire, etc. my concern is if that dump caught fire it would probably shut the airport down, and could take days to put it out.

Drove past there Thursday on the back from Penang. There was 6-8 people engaged in some form of activity which admittedly could have just been sifting through for recyclables. I didn't pay much attention but was left under the impression that is was being cleared.