Average durability(bar career) of kathoys/females prostitutes

Matej

Hello,

I've been always wondering how long does it takes for above mentioned people to have some serious health problems, because of their lifestyles. I mean ...

Females prostitutes: drinking, smoking

Kathoy prostitutes: drinking, smoking, their medicine ...

Deadly mix on daily basis.

I don't know when they start this career. I guess after high school, no mother hotel anymore, or after first small salary ... 18 years old??? Retirement before 30???

Is there any significant difference between females and kathoys in this?

What happened with them after they finished in industry? Rice fields, cirrhosis, diabetes ... or nothing?

Do government care about this people?

Longevity?

Suicide rates?

Thank you for yout opinion.

I was under the impression that it is against TV rules,to duscuss illegal activities in Thailand.??

That's logical.

When there's a problem and it's forbidden to discuss it in public, actually it helps to prevent or solve it ...

Apparently it's better than dying of boredom in Issan, I've known many who quit, gap baan, then a short while later are back on Soi 4 again because 'bored'.

Hollow spirit?

Shallow mind?

Apparently it's better than dying of boredom in Issan, I've known many who quit, gap baan, then a short while later are back on Soi 4 again because 'bored'.

Hollow spirit?

Shallow mind?

If your other option was 100-200b/day working on a field in the hot sun, you'd sell your ass to guys in Bangkok freelance too. Only the well scrubbed ones you have the hots for, mind.

Hollow spirit?

Shallow mind?

If your other option was 100-200b/day working on a field in the hot sun, you'd sell your ass to guys in Bangkok freelance too. Only the well scrubbed ones you have the hots for, mind.

Seems like we have found the root of prostitution in this country. Low salaries. That was fast.

I'm trying to be sarcastic, btw

I was under the impression that it is against TV rules,to duscuss illegal activities in Thailand.??

That's logical.

When there's a problem and it's forbidden to discuss it in public, actually it helps to prevent or solve it ...

Just to get this clear,I am not entering the discussion ( as its against TV rules ) This post is evidence that you are a Troll. You posted a week or two ago that you travel and live with two or three Lady boys.So you should know more about this subject than anyone else. Period

Stop posting such rubbish,and stop trying to bait.

That's logical.

Just to get this clear,I am not entering the discussion ( as its against TV rules ) This post is evidence that you are a Troll. You posted a week or two ago that you travel and live with two or three Lady boys.So you should know more about this subject than anyone else. Period

I didn't post anything about 2 or 3 ladyboys.

I live with one ladyboys for 2 years.

Post was about traveling with her to Dubai. If she will be allowed to enter country.

That doesn't mean I know something about night life.

Edited by Matej

That's logical.

I didn't post anything about 2 or 3 ladyboys.

I live with one ladyboys for 2 years.

Post was about traveling with her to Dubai. If she will be allowed to enter country.

That doesn't mean I know something about night life.

Also stop posting in my posting box!! Thanks

They're worse off if they marry a Thai man, who then leaves them or asks them if they're ok with a mia noi in the picture, at which point they leave.

Then have to go on the game in their 30s, I know a few like that.

Ironically some industrious working girls will have higher life expectancy, if they keep their head screwed on, gep dang to start a business, hook a farang husband to rinse dry, etc. Get in and out quick and retire early.

Just 2 things for people afraid to discuss the subject:

- The beer bars are not illegal

- Selling/buying sex for money privately (i.e. without the involvement of any third parties) is not illegal in Thailand

Regarding the thread's topic, I can only say that all prostitutes are not the same, they don't have the same lifestyle and risks... While many hookers are uneducated and often also plain stupid, there are others who are both educated and intelligent.

Regarding the medicines taken by ladyboys, I would guess the data on long term use isn't in yet, because many medicines are newer ?

It might be more insightful to compare the career of the average hooker with a career of an average low-pay factory worker.

Regarding retirement at 30, I would say no, because there are plenty of hookers aged 30 to 40 yo.

Edited by manarak

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Closed