Champions League Final - Chiang Mai

dplmussen

Just a simple question here really - where can I watch the Champions League Final this Saturday night (01:45am local time)?

Ideally I'm looking for something that isn't a restaurant that happens to be open and happens to sell beer, but rather an actual bar that perhaps is making a night of the event.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Daniel

Think you will be hard pressed to find anywhere open at that time of night in C M these days apart from night clubs and I doubt they will be showing it.

But it will probably be on Thai tv so you can watch it at home, don't know what chanel you need a Thai to scroll through the chanels till you find it. They normally screen football on either 5 of 7.

yeah living room got shut down by the army at about 1am. that was annoying. about 12 of them in fatigues closed down the entire area for no reason on earth. chiang mai is so, so different to everywhere i've been down south in thailand in the past year. it's becoming untenable really.

yeah living room got shut down by the army at about 1am. that was annoying. about 12 of them in fatigues closed down the entire area for no reason on earth. chiang mai is so, so different to everywhere i've been down south in thailand in the past year. it's becoming untenable really.

It's getting a bit pathetic tbh.

I have a trip in July and I might go down south instead.