Champions League Final - Chiang Mai

dplmussen

Just a simple question here really - where can I watch the Champions League Final this Saturday night (01:45am local time)?

Ideally I'm looking for something that isn't a restaurant that happens to be open and happens to sell beer, but rather an actual bar that perhaps is making a night of the event. Or anything really - somewhere with a little atmosphere.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Daniel

Try The Red Lion,Kevin should have it on massive Liverpool fan so he should have it on so Kev knows a thing or two about the European Cup

yawn,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. wasn't that when it was a micky mouse cup.

you mean in 2005 when it was the exact same format?

Try The Red Lion,Kevin should have it on massive Liverpool fan so he should have it on so Kev knows a thing or two about the European Cup

When was the European Champions Cup ever a Mickey Mouse cup? The only way I could understand that is if you were using Mickey Mouse as cockney rhyming slang for 'scouse'', because of course it is on permanent display at Anfield. One of the benefits of winning it 5 times is that you get to keep it. Edited by Chiengmaijoe

you mean in 2005 when it was the exact same format?

shows how much you no about football got to be a Liverpool no mark

When was the European Champions Cup ever a Mickey Mouse cup? The only way I could understand that is if you were using Mickey Mouse as cockney rhyming slang for 'scouse'', because of course it is on permanent display at Anfield. One of the benefits of winning it 5 times is that you get to keep it.

all our yesterdays,must be getting a bit rusty by now.