thai friends u dont have sex with. how many?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

married, working here, 36 and been here 4 years. Im not a sex tourist. What is there to talk about with a thai. And i speak thai as well. NOTHING THAT LASTS MORE THAN 2 MINUTES.

perhaps you should think about sports or masturbate before you go out.

and you have been here for 4 years, i do apologise for the sex tourist remark.

you have certainly earned the sexpat moniker

The biggest issue is that in general thai people have absolutely no interest in history, religion, "philosophic pondering", politics or anything else a "normal" western male has plenty of. And i'm certain the school system is at fault here as it's bad for you to "tink too mutt".

I don't know jack shit about many things but i love to have a discussion with anyone that knows something i don't know or even have a discussion with someone who knows as much as i do or less about subject X. After about a decade and half of daily contacts with different "normal" thai people (thai person with university degree from USA is not normal) the only conclusion i have gotten is that discussions centre around money, food and TV.

The biggest issue is that in general thai people have absolutely no interest in history, religion, "philosophic pondering", politics or anything else a "normal" western male has plenty of. And i'm certain the school system is at fault here as it's bad for you to "tink too mutt".

I don't know jack shit about many things but i love to have a discussion with anyone that knows something i don't know or even have a discussion with someone who knows as much as i do or less about subject X. After about a decade and half of daily contacts with different "normal" thai people (thai person with university degree from USA is not normal) the only conclusion i have gotten is that discussions centre around money, food and TV.

I have to admit i agree with this,sitting over at my wife's shop the other day there were a crowd of her friends there and i listened to what they were saying,i cannot speak fluent Thai but enough to get the general gist of the conversation,the main talk was about money,followed by food,at which stage they got hungry so some one was dispatched to get some,then there was talk of ab nam,[showering],then they all start whispering,so you know they are talking about who is shagging who,this is generally the same pattern every time.

Surely you mean.How many friends in Thailand have screwed you?? It is in the culture to screw business partners Brothers Sisters and anyone that is not on there guard. Or cant get up a tree.

I only have 5 friends, none of them Thai, none of them women.

And I don't have the urge to have sex with either of them.

I doubt many have friends from a different culture.

To be friends you need a lot in common.

At the very minimum, same language, educational level and wealth.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

I don't screw any of my friends. I would imagine the OP doesn't either. I think what you are trying to ask is: how many Thai prostitutes don't you have sex with?

And my answer is one.

. What is there to talk about with a thai. And i speak thai as well.

Sports, movies, work, other people, food, weather, business, .....

May i humbly suggest you introduce the Money topic into your conversation .

me and the thai gf , talk about it , every day . we are never bored , coffee1.gif .

Zero, but that isn't a Thai girl thing per se.

People have been debating the 'can men be just friends with women in general' thing for years. Different personality types fall on different sides of the debate.

As ever- many only look from a heterosexual side of things - why do many women love their gay friends? Because they don't have to put up with every man they meet trying to look up their skirts.

I think this is more about you than Thais. I have a very high bar for what I consider friends and off the top of my head I came up with 9 that I have never slept with. Those are people I see regularly, eat with, hangout with, and go places with. The number would be much higher if I counted as friends people that feel close enough to to me to come over and chat for a few minutes when they see me around town.

I really don't understand peoples inability to make friends with Thai people. If you have an interest in Thailand and understanding what goes on around you, there are always things to talk about.

married, working here, 36 and been here 4 years. Im not a sex tourist. What is there to talk about with a thai. And i speak thai as well. NOTHING THAT LASTS MORE THAN 2 MINUTES.

Perhaps you should socialize with people who have careers or hobbies or an active life outside of the local beer bar.

I can't shut up some of my Thai friends. As they are mostly males, we do not engage in sexual relations nor do I believe that any of them wishes to have sex with me.

Maybe they're shy and waiting for you to make the first move :)

This is just a guess, but maybe it says more about you than it says about them. Where do you meet these people?

I think this is more about you than Thais. I have a very high bar for what I consider friends and off the top of my head I came up with 9 that I have never slept with. Those are people I see regularly, eat with, hangout with, and go places with. The number would be much higher if I counted as friends people that feel close enough to to me to come over and chat for a few minutes when they see me around town.

I really don't understand peoples inability to make friends with Thai people. If you have an interest in Thailand and understanding what goes on around you, there are always things to talk about.

Good for you, but in my long stay here ( working/ retired) and talking Thai I have Thai acquaintances but my real friends are foreigners..and I have worked with a lot of educated Thais who have lived abroad and speak fluent English.

Maybe you are young, when I was younger I had a lot of Thai friends but as I got older you realize that real friendships are with your friends that you had before you got here and the foreigners I met at work. These friendships have endured for 20 plus years, the Thai friendships haven't.

Good for you, but in my long stay here ( working/ retired) and talking Thai I have Thai acquaintances but my real friends are foreigners..and I have worked with a lot of educated Thais who have lived abroad and speak fluent English.

Maybe you are young, when I was younger I had a lot of Thai friends but as I got older you realize that real friendships are with your friends that you had before you got here and the foreigners I met at work. These friendships have endured for 20 plus years, the Thai friendships haven't.

I came here in my early 20s and have no contact with people I knew 40 years ago. Without Thai friends and new friends some of us would not be able to count anyone as a friend. That said I am quite sure not everyone has the same definition of friendship. For me, longevity is not high on the list of prerequisites.

This is just a guess, but maybe it says more about you than it says about them. Where do you meet these people?

Dude if you have been here 4 years and speak thai, you cannot talk for more then 2 mins... You must be a very interesting person..

Sent from my c64

Shit, this is the first time I've thought about something like this.

And I just realized, I have no thai friends which I did not engage in sexual relations with.

I even had sex with my tour guide

LOL

Good man

Do you recommend her services?

As a tour guide of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit, this is the first time I've thought about something like this.

And I just realized, I have no thai friends which I did not engage in sexual relations with.

I even had sex with my tour guide

LOL

Good man

Do you recommend her services?

As a tour guide of course!

Oh dear- you presume the tour guide was female- so perhaps you would like his services.

Another post on a different thread described how he was amazed about the obsession with money and sex that seems to fill the life of 99.9999% of TV members.

To treat every Thai you meet as possible sexual gratification seems to sum up the over sexualised world that we now inhabit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk