Instructions at the Immigration Office for Filing for 90 day report on line

Did you click okay when that message came up. I can do it on Chrome.

You can do it on Safari. There is info in the main topic about 90 day reporting here on the forum. Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Just tried again and did click OK and the page just went away. I'm using Chrome on a Mac. I'll try another way later...

I use Chrome on windows and it often goes away the first time I try. Then do it again and it works for some unknown reason.

I use a book mark with just this for the address. extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The instructions you were shown are available for download on the online reporting home page. http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

You do not really need the instructions. They are easy to do once you get started.

Hi all, will try to keep this on topic.

Wife and I have "O" retirement visas, since 1999.

Just returned from Denmark.

Immigration stamped each of our passports with the re entry date ( may 28), but never clipped an arrival card in to our passports. Caught this as we were walking away from the Imm. Officer. She said, no problem.

Our previous 90 day was removed, when we departed Thailand.

It expires June 8.

Do we assume we have a new 90 day clock, starting from May 28, or not?

Broke my leg, so not too keen on a 200+ km trip to Nakohn Si Thammarat town.

Thanks for any advice. Pat.

The instructions you were shown are available for download on the online reporting home page. http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

You do not really need the instructions. They are easy to do once you get started.

Immigration stamped each of our passports with the re entry date ( may 28), but never clipped an arrival card in to our passports. Caught this as we were walking away from the Imm. Officer. She said, no problem.

It expires June 8.

Od they didn't give you a departure card.

You do not need to do a report until 90 days from the 28th. Which according to my count would be the 25th of August.

• Like 1

It expires June 8.

Od they didn't give you a departure card.

You do not need to do a report until 90 days from the 28th. Which according to my count would be the 25th of August.

Thanks.

I think to be safe, for the yearly extension visa, We had better keep originals of our travel documents.