Cirque du Soleil to bound into Bangkok

webfact

Just got my tickets for the Sunday show. I saw them in Japan about 5 or 6 years, and they were phenomenal. The acrobatics are just mind blowing. Tickets are not cheap, but that's what it costs to see this stuff in real life.

I'm not sure why people feel the need to post here that they don't like the circus. I don't go on the golf forum and tell everyone that they have a stupid hobby and should learn to play a real sport.

Just got my tickets for the Sunday show. I saw them in Japan about 5 or 6 years, and they were phenomenal. The acrobatics are just mind blowing. Tickets are not cheap, but that's what it costs to see this stuff in real life.
I'm not sure why people feel the need to post here that they don't like the circus. I don't go on the golf forum and tell everyone that they have a stupid hobby and should learn to play a real sport.

I've seen 4 times in Europe , London, Madrid, Barcelona and Paris. On one occasion, told me a real Professional and CLOWN and good friend of mine my that " to enjoy and understand the circus SOLEI there are two points : being a child or be old...but it is necessary to have a good heart and an open mind . Wise words.

I hope you enjoy the CIRCUS, Tymmyp

Just got back. Awesome show, highly recommended. The acrobats, the comedy, the musicians, all amazing. It just blows my mind what these performers can do. Monday night is the last performance. The closer you sit, the better.

If you can't see them this time, keep it on life's to-do list for the next opportunity.