mobilrepair ..

Hoffner

hello there ... smached my mobil last night . now display glas is broken in thousand peaces but inside stil works

so was searching in googlle what to do and found some nice information about ,,selfservice,, .. no thx not possbl.

so my question friends .. my samsung s III mini needs repair .

anybody know s a good place to take for repair coz tucom center stil not the best place to bring coz of ,,falangprice,,

also maybe somebody had the same problem before and can tell me about the shocking price *lol*

thx for help people ....take care and have a cool evening :-))

I took my 4 yr old BB to the first fl of Tuk.com when the keyboard stopped working (after being dropped in some water).

Cost me 900 baht and 24 hrs to fix it - I was happy.

Not much wrong with most of the floors in Tuk IMO, I've bought quite a few things there over the last few years.

The problem is in a case like yours, it usually isn't just the glass that needs replacement but also the "digitizer", the membrane that actually provides the graphics for the display. If it is worth it for you to spend B2000 and keep the phone, then go to an authorized Samsung service center. As others have pointed out, replaced displays often do not work nearly as well as original ones...especially ones repaired by a non authorized technician.

I've never replaced the display of a phone but I did replace the display of a 7" tablet and it was basically unusable, dead spots in many places.