Make Mobile Application for Android and iphone

Does anyone knows approximately how much will it cost to build a mobile application which support android as well as iphone for buying and selling online purposes. Somebody told me that it might cost Bht. 80,000 - 100,000/-.

If anyone has a clue please do response.

Thanks.

It really depends upon the requirements of your application. I think your price quotes are rather high, but then again, it may be a very complex app.

One solution:

Post your project requirement on elance.com or odesk.com and ask for fixed price quotes to provide you with a fully-working app.

I was too busy to write some app software recently, and got a developer in India to write the code. cost me about 6,000 baht :)

(The reason why it can be very cheap is because software engineers tend to collect' code snippets that they use regularly, and that can be dropped into a new app, thus minimising the amount of customised app writing).

An online shopping cart app for mobile devices should use some (many?) of these code snippets - it is a very common type of app.

It really depends upon the requirements of your application. I think your price quotes are rather high, but then again, it may be a very complex app.

One solution:

Post your project requirement on elance.com or odesk.com and ask for fixed price quotes to provide you with a fully-working app.

I was too busy to write some app software recently, and got a developer in India to write the code. cost me about 6,000 baht smile.png

(The reason why it can be very cheap is because software engineers tend to collect' code snippets that they use regularly, and that can be dropped into a new app, thus minimising the amount of customised app writing).

An online shopping cart app for mobile devices should use some (many?) of these code snippets - it is a very common type of app.

There's more to it than just the app - the OP is talking about ecommerce, which is going to need backend services too, e.g. product databases, data entry UI's, order processing UI's, payment gateway support, perhaps even PCI compliance, merchant accounts etc.

It's a piece of string given the description. Much, much more info is required. The other factor is how much effort you're going to put into refining and optimising the apps, from both UX and business goals perspectives.

Our Android, iOS and Windows apps are maintained by a permanent team of 5 developers plus a graphic designer. We spend around 400,000 Baht per month - ongoing - for our apps, once you add up office space, software licenses, cost of employment, developer hardware etc. V1.0 alone took the team 4 months to release - so our init cost was around 1.6M Baht.

There's several levels in the scale I guess :)