Nissan Tiida Hatchback

sylvafern

doesn't seem to have its own category. nissan neo has got the same engine specs so why build something with 1.6-1.8? nissan should have come up with something to compete in the jazz,yaris, aveo category. smaller engine and cheaper with better fuel efficiency.

Have to agree with Tigerbeer.

I can't see the benefits over the cheaper Jazz or Yaris, and its not much cheaper than the Altis, Civic or Focus, all of which are excellent cars.

The Tilda has a slightly larger size than the Jazz or Yaris, but isn't that missing the point of a car in this class? Also a slightly larger engine (the 1.6) but it offers the same power output (109bhp) as the Jazz Vtec and Yaris.

the only thing i can see is a more expensive car offering the same benefits as a Jazz or Yaris, only being a Nissan its resale value will be less that the Honda or Toyota. Is there some outstanding feature of the Tilda which i am missing?

The hatchback looks nice from the rear though, sort of like a Mazda 3. The front isn't great though and you can tell its a Renault. The sedan just looks silly, but not as hideous the Honda City.

Thanks for the info ... still trying to decide whether or not I'll upgrade to a new car and had decided that, if I do, I would get Jazz but then saw the Tiida so thought should find out about it as well. Looking for a hatchback and there's not too many different styles here in Thailand (compared to when I was back home in NZ).

Thanks for the info ... still trying to decide whether or not I'll upgrade to a new car and had decided that, if I do, I would get Jazz but then saw the Tiida so thought should find out about it as well. Looking for a hatchback and there's not too many different styles here in Thailand (compared to when I was back home in NZ).

Hi, i think the jazz has just so much going for it. especially the re-sale value. a hatchback, mine would have been a mazda 3. looks awesome but $$$$.