Thaksin in Montenegro to request larger passport book

Lite Beer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And, of course, this is all completely true, and Thaksin is really in Montenegro. Because it's on Facebook.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with someone having a laugh at the expense of the junta. Or nothing to do with someone saying it doesn't matter one jot if you take away my Thai passports.

Or whatever.

beatdeadhorse.gif

Yeah maybe he is using a passport from another country that doesn't want him to reveal it. He is a master of misleading people so this might be another lie too. I think it is a set up because most people don't want to be associated with this criminal. Edited by Nickymaster

As for North America. Thaksin was a bit of an American puppet so in sure they'd let him in there too. Look after their buddies.

Do you have proof or are you just bursting with ignorance?

But Montenegro is in the schengen zone right? So you can go to France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland... Right?

Since when?

Not part of the Schengen area, not EU member

I checked it again. lol.

Montenegro is not a Schengen Member.

But;

Western Balkan states

Citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia can enter the Schengen Area without a visa. On 30 November 2009, the EU Council of Ministers for Interior and Justice abolished visa requirements for citizens of the Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia,[193] while on 8 November 2010 it did the same for Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina.[194] The former took effect on 19 December 2009,[152] while the latter on 15 December 2010.[195]

Montenegro passport is useless? It's in the EU so you can go anywhere you want in Europe. With his money where else would you need to go?

No, Montenegro is not a member of the EU.

Montenegro is a sovereign state, so whether or not you consider it on a par with Borats home country, (and before people start shouting racist, I really don't have a view on the matter) a Montenegrin passport is a perfectly adequate travel document.

Proof? It's a known fact that thaksin's rule was connected with Wall Street and that his family is pretty chummy with the Americans.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but "known facts" from wacky conspiracy theories don't really amount to proof.

Mind you, I note that Paethongtarn aka "Ink", the younger daughter, is an American Citizen!

Now it may well soon be a"known fact" (at least after it is posted half a dozen times) that she is in fact Yingluck and Obamas secret love child, who has been fed on special steroids by a secret CIA department in order to make her grow up really really quickly.

You know this theory may well run and run.....

Yes jag some conspiracy theories are ridiculous but there's still more going on than meets the eye. Not necessarily global conspiracy but a lot of financial interests at every level. Goes without saying. It's human nature isn't it? Comes with power.

Edited by alex88

Montenegro passport is useless? It's in the EU so you can go anywhere you want in Europe. With his money where else would you need to go?

"anywhere you want in Europe"

Montenegro isn't a Schengen country, and anyway a Schengen-visa still doesn't cover you for the U.K., also the same source says only that Montenegro is not yet an EU-country, but is a candidate.

http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/schengen-visa-countries-list/

Why would you want to go to the uk? Montenegro is not no the EU or Schengen but you can still go anywhere in Europe visa free apart from the UK. Its a lot harder for someone with a Thai passport to get into Europe and the UK. Thailand is on a human trafficking watchlist and is also a known source of illegal immigrants so having a Thai passport can be pretty challenging. Montenegro at least gets around Europe visa free.

Somewhere in the world,but not home

Dear Thai people,

I know that some of you miss me, but believe me, I miss you much more.

I can't come back because there are some outstanding cases waiting for me . I am of course completely innocent but others don't seem to see it that way, for instance the Krisada Mahanakorn bank loan.

It is similar to the case where I hid millions of baht in my servants' names for years.

It was all an honest mistake! (And if you believe that then what can I say?).

I thought money could buy everything- it certainly bought a lot, but now I'm lonely and even worse I'm becoming irrelevant.

Please don't forget me.

Yours,

Insincerely,

One of the world's greatest liars.

Yeah... I'm from one of those ex-Yugo republics and I can vouch that Montenegro passport is completely useless.

Why doesn't he just buy an investor visa to Canada or something.

Good idea. Canada is having some economic problems at this time. Perhaps Thaksin could buy Quebec.

I've seen how Thais get treated when they show up in Europe with a perfectly valid passport, they don't exactly get a warm welcome.

Do you expect there might be a good reason?

Good heavans!!!! Is that some kind of Bell tower in the background??? shouldnt he be worried about a death squad of hit men????.The stakes are so high.....hope it never comes to that.