Breaching the contract with no visa and work permit yet

When I picked the money up, I also handed my resignation without telling what's in it by she already had the idea.does that count? Hehehe...

I really don't have plan to repay them... But things happened. I went to the bank to send money and there she comes(the teacher from that school) waiting for me. I was really caught in surprise. We talked and realized that they want their money back. to avoid her, I said yes.. Furthermore, songhkla is just a small pace. I guess somewhere somehow I still might bump to her...

I don't regret that I left. My new school offers a lot more benefit than them. great people, better environment, no much pressure...you know how hard for us Filipinos to get great schools.

in conclusion, I might end up paying them back. Felt a bit guilty leaving d situation like that though obviously I can easily get away from it. Just told them not to pressure me too much on the payment and stop threatening me.

You went to take the money for one month, actually worked there only six days and "handed in the letter of resignation" without telling them, because you knew 100 % that they wouldn't have paid you, right? Sounds like a "thief in the night story" to me......

I'd call that betraying. And that's what it is. They're really stupid to pay you for the whole month and the next after you will feel what you did to them.

You've already showed your character and I don't really think that you'll pay one baht back. I understand the employer completely and I'd do ALL to get my money back, even considering a lawyer to get the cash right from your new schools's salary.

I don't buy any of your excuses why the school gave you such a hard time, neither the five days late salary story, nor the wrong clothes critics EVERY DAY.

You're there only for six days, so how often could they've criticized you?

Receiving a full month salary, but lying to them doesn't make you to a trustworthy person.

I hope that your Karma will catch up with you soon. BTW, the new employee won't have such benefits anymore, just because of you.

People like you are causing schools to constantly change their contracts and make it more difficult for the honest guys. Thanks for that.

Nope actually I'm in from march . Then because its holiday for the month of April, we only went for 6 days...

that's why I'm willing to pay for the days that I didn't work. Its just that I'm so annoyed when they were all threatening me to this and that where in fat I told them clearly that I am willing to pay...

please don't be judgmental...

When I picked the money up, I also handed my resignation without telling what's in it by she already had the idea.does that count? Hehehe...

I really don't have plan to repay them... But things happened. I went to the bank to send money and there she comes(the teacher from that school) waiting for me. I was really caught in surprise. We talked and realized that they want their money back. to avoid her, I said yes.. Furthermore, songhkla is just a small pace. I guess somewhere somehow I still might bump to her...

I don't regret that I left. My new school offers a lot more benefit than them. great people, better environment, no much pressure...you know how hard for us Filipinos to get great schools.

in conclusion, I might end up paying them back. Felt a bit guilty leaving d situation like that though obviously I can easily get away from it. Just told them not to pressure me too much on the payment and stop threatening me.

You went to take the money for one month, actually worked there only six days and "handed in the letter of resignation" without telling them, because you knew 100 % that they wouldn't have paid you, right? Sounds like a "thief in the night story" to me......

I'd call that betraying. And that's what it is. They're really stupid to pay you for the whole month and the next after you will feel what you did to them.

You've already showed your character and I don't really think that you'll pay one baht back. I understand the employer completely and I'd do ALL to get my money back, even considering a lawyer to get the cash right from your new schools's salary.

I don't buy any of your excuses why the school gave you such a hard time, neither the five days late salary story, nor the wrong clothes critics EVERY DAY.

Receiving a full month salary, but lying to them doesn't make you to a trustworthy person.

I hope that your Karma will catch up with you soon. BTW, the new employee won't have such benefits anymore, just because of you.

People like you are causing schools to constantly change their contracts and make it more difficult for the honest guys. Thanks for that.

Nope actually I'm in from march . Then because its holiday for the month of April, we only went for 6 days...

that's why I'm willing to pay for the days that I didn't work. Its just that I'm so annoyed when they were all threatening me to this and that where in fat I told them clearly that I am willing to pay...

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you in any way. Please try to see the other side of the coin and imagine the school wouldn't pay your salary?

Or if you'd have your own business/company and employees would do that to you. Wouldn't you do the same and try to get YOUR money back as well?

Finally, there's one more school in Thailand that will treat future employees differently and maybe not pay for the summer/midterm break.

This is just my own humble opinion. Guess you know the old speech: "What Goes Around Comes Around." . Cheers-

Edited by lostinisaan

" I understand the employer completely and I'd do ALL to get my money back, even considering a lawyer to get the cash right from your new schools's salary. "

Don't be so ridiculous, any attempt to get the money back would require a civil law suit, and a judgement in the schools favour. (and these take a really long time to do). Not just getting the new school to take it from the OP's salary !