Where Were The Police As Australian Real Estate Agent Is Badly Beaten On Pattaya Beach Road.

britmaveric

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on ya Donz, you are a true blue Aussie classic.....something as precious as Vegemite.......

....the only difference is.....

........we can export Vegemite. :D

I would just like to tip my hat to Donz. :D He has finally found at long last the ‘fullstop’ key and is applying it liberally at the end of his sentences. Well done that man. :o

At the risk of war breaking out, I have to say I agree with Tammi.

We have Brit trivialising paedophilia, and some while back another prodigous poster trivialisng and making fun of starving kids in Cambodia. If these guys are the pillar of the TV posting commuinity, they should adopt a greater sense of responsibility on such sensitive and traumatic subjects.

You make a fine point. There appear to be emotional ties among some members that conflict w/ rational behavior, and gang mentality sets in. You don't need to go out on Beach Road at night to get mugged, you can get mugged by a gang right here on this board.

good comment,

but if your aim is true and you are prepared with the facts interpreting posts in the way they are ment to be taken you have nothing to worry about.

emotion means nothing but if you are empowered with the facts you can never be beaten. :o

you must be afraid of gang mentality on beach road but gang mentality on this forum should never be feared if you are 110 % strait up with your posts.