Is Pla Ra safe to eat?

zlodnick

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a bacteria or protozoa inside of Pla Ra that can infect a girls vaginal area. It can then be sexually transmitted to a male. I know this, because my ex-wife gave it to me 6 times. The only medicines that cure it are Flagyl and Fasigyn. One or the other are taken in a single 2g dose.

The transmitted pathogen slightly resembles Chlamydia in action and appearance, the difference being that as Chlamydia steadily gets worse with the milky discharge increasing and the urination becoming more painful, the Pla Ra discharge comes and goes throughout the day.

Not every girl is susceptible to the Pla Ra pathogen, but if you ever find yourself with these symptoms, and no anti-biotic is working, then go buy some Flagyl and take 2g worth of it at one time. The symptoms will clear up in a day or two.

uncooked pla ra, as is commonly put into som tham, absolutely is und=safe and a common cause of liver flukes which in turn as a casuative factor in liver cancer -- which has a very high incidence in the north/northeast in part because of the high consumption of raw pla ra..

So OP's wife is well informed.

thoroughly cooked should be OK.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If you have eaten raw plaa raa in the past, there is a test and i recommend taking it (don't know how long you need to wait after consumption though). I ate some of it many years ago, and had the liver fluke test done in memorial hospital in pattaya, consisting of stool and blood tests. Cost: less than 2000 baht. Relief for not having to worry about it: priceless.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk