Problem adding credit to LINE premium calls... android market app

dsurin66

I use LINE premium to call the nanny state abroad.

I just tried to add credit and message is showing 'An error occurred with the android market app. Please check the app and try again'

How do I fix this app to make it work?

thanks

Are you having problems getting the LINE app to launch,

or is the problem trying to use an in-app feature to top-up the LINE Premium account?

If the LINE app won't launch, try going into android System --> Apps and locate the LINE app and clear the CACHE. You may find you also need to clear DATA.

Also, make sure you're running the latest updated apps by visiting Google Play Store, or your preferred market/appstore, and check for updates.

Didn't even know Line had a Premium Call option !!

My Girls call me normally and VV and a more clear digital Call would be hard to find.

What is a Premium Call ??

Info is available on the LINE website:

While the LINE app can be used between LINE app users to send/receive free text/voice messages, or use the 'call' feature to talk (or video) in real-time, not all users have Internet devices connected 24/7 to the Internet, or use the LINE app -- but do have a standard mobile phone or landline.

LINE Premium Call allows LINE users to make calls standard Mobile Phones and Landlines (even in different countries) for a fee within the LINE app using a Premium Call account.

Didn't even know Line had a Premium Call option !!

My Girls call me normally and VV and a more clear digital Call would be hard to find.

What is a Premium Call ??

Info is available on the LINE website:

While the LINE app can be used between LINE app users to send/receive free text/voice messages, or use the 'call' feature to talk (or video) in real-time, not all users have Internet devices connected 24/7 to the Internet, or use the LINE app -- but do have a standard mobile phone or landline.

LINE Premium Call allows LINE users to make calls standard Mobile Phones and Landlines (even in different countries) for a fee within the LINE app using a Premium Call account.

Excellent response thanks. Not blowing smoke up Thaivisa's arse as have been here a long time, but the Forum is heard to beat for knowledge across the Board