No sex in parks, please: BMA

Thaivisa News

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently my education is lacking, I thought there was more to sex than kissing and hugging smile.png

Yes an unwanted pregnancy. It has to start somewhere ask me I was young once. Young lads here keep their bags packed for this bad news. As a man its to bad girls cannot reverse the charges and give the males a dose of their own medicine. Women really tolerate more than we males do including monthlies plus they have that maternal instinct that just does not let go. This is a tremendous bond. Sometimes I think I lack it.

This will lead to an increase in teen pregnancy - because it's much easier for girls to end up pregnant when they're encouraged to make out with their boyfriends in private.

tongue.png

Its all about the birds and the beessad.png

Nothing like a good screw in a public park or beach, enjoy I know I have!! (When I was young)

Glad that your memory is able to go that far back.....................clap2.gif

Edited by petermik

Evidently my education is lacking, I thought there was more to sex than kissing and hugging smile.png

Yes an unwanted pregnancy. It has to start somewhere ask me I was young once. Young lads here keep their bags packed for this bad news. As a man its to bad girls cannot reverse the charges and give the males a dose of their own medicine. Women really tolerate more than we males do including monthlies plus they have that maternal instinct that just does not let go. This is a tremendous bond. Sometimes I think I lack it.

" they have that maternal instinct that just does not let go."

Not so true here in Thailand.

​It is extremely common and accepted for a woman to give birth and then leave her child with it's grandparent, aunt or even friend, sometimes to never see the child again.

I have heard Thais rationalize this by saying." She needed to work and had no time to be a mother"

but it does seem that many find time to become pregnant again, and again...

Truthfully, not so maternal here in Thailand!

Many find it very easy to "let go".

kissing and hugging in several parks absolutely unforgivable outrageous what are the million prostitutes in Bangkok going to think with shocking behaviour like this from the youngsters.

Couldn’t agree more with you. Bill Clinton or one of his foundations could advice BMA what constitutes sex and what is only oral stimulation. Certainly that advice doesn’t come for free but whenever has education being cheap?

Edited by Jai Dee
Font changed for better reading

Nothing like a good screw in a public park or beach, enjoy I know I have!! (When I was young)

Sand gets absolutely everywhere sad.png

And Bournemouth beach has infra-red security cameras.......

If we do nothing, the Thai culture will get deteriorated.

Too Late facepalm.gif

....... Now, the security officers will patrol the parks more frequently,

That will make them happy, and sure that will last all of two days, then they are back to sleep again. coffee1.gif

Errr... would that mean the Wardens have to visit the "hot spots" every 2 to 3 minutes???

sorry.gif

When ever they feel the need to. I expect that there was something lost in translation, nobody is entitled to privacy in a public park. However bad behaviour in a place where it is unlikely that one will be seen is alright if it goes undiscovered. Used condoms, needles, empty bottles should be collected up and disposed of correctly.

Fighting to stop these kids growing up and discovering themselves will only make them rebel against it more.

Obviously bonking in public isn't exactly ideal. But surely there are bigger issues at hand.

There is, it's the price of a lotto ticket.

Kissing and hugging and drinking in the park? OMG! Thats horrible! I got repremanded for giving my GF a hug inside a government building by a public officer. I think she is the one that needed a hug. And so does this lady. The road to hell is paved with "good" intentions.

But , but ...can we still masturbate in the park ?

What do you mean with "we"? Oh, you're the guy with the long coat who scared the <deleted> out of my mother in law.

You've been reported and will soon be deported.

Edited by lostinisaan

Since when has kissing and hugging suddenly become "sex". Last I knew it was called affection or could it quite possibly be linked to LOVE. None of that love stuff here, move along!

Edited by ldiablo

If we can't have sex in the park, where on earth do they suggest we do so? In the road? In a hotel?! On a bed? Are you kidding me?

What then is the purpose of having public parks if we can't have sex there. I think in most civilized countries most people go to the park for that purpose alone, no?. What then is the purpose of a lawn or basketball court or a sandbox or slide etc if not for sex? I really am at a loss to understand what goes on here sometimes.