Samsung Galaxy Alpha on offer at Banana IT

SheungWan

Is it 32 or 64GB?

What is the OS - is it KitKat or Lollipop?

BTW, at TRUEMart http://www.itruemart.com/en/products/samsung-galaxy-alpha.--2284957355417.html

it cost just 9,790

That price even more impressive, although the free bluetooth speaker evens it up a bit assuming one wants the item. I think we are talking about the same model at 32gb and KitKat.

This one was introduced almost a year ago. Other than a smaller screen, what is nice about it? Serious question.

IMHO, what is nice about it now is the price. It is an Apple-style phone in looks but at this time a lot, lot cheaper than the iphone 6. Stylish for the price.

This one was introduced almost a year ago. Other than a smaller screen, what is nice about it? Serious question.

okay, I have one at the price of THB18,900, bought Feb 2015. it is a 32GB kitkat.

ALPHA was introduced Aug 2014, was Samsung's solution to compete with the iPhone 6. it has similar electronic specs to iPhone, and it is built on a beautiful metal body.

Samsung announced discontinuing this product globally in Jan 2015, for not aligning Samsung's brand and price position. Samsung extends this product into current A-series ( A7, A5, A3 ), at a lower-priced platform.

still loving it, very good touch sensation, very smooth interface. if you want one now, buy a spare battery before it is not available.

okay, I have one at the price of THB18,900, bought Feb 2015. it is a 32GB kitkat.

ALPHA was introduced Aug 2014, was Samsung's solution to compete with the iPhone 6. it has similar electronic specs to iPhone, and it is built on a beautiful metal body.

Samsung announced discontinuing this product globally in Jan 2015, for not aligning Samsung's brand and price position. Samsung extends this product into current A-series ( A7, A5, A3 ), at a lower-priced platform.

still loving it, very good touch sensation, very smooth interface. if you want one now, buy a spare battery before it is not available.

I have an A5 and there is no separate battery.

Archived