Urinating Foreigner Facebook Clip angers Thai social media Pattaya community

webfact

This all reminds me a little of "Oktoberfest" at my home town Munich taking place every year. Generally also there you find a gathering of many nationalities getting totally drunk and behaving inadequately due to the level of Alcohol consumed (sounds familiar in Pattaya?).

I believe also there many are not used to the amount of alcohol and then forget totally about any appropriate manners, seems the same with this guy.

Actually during Oktoberfest we would laugh about this. If the press would start publishing pictures of guys in girls peeing / shagging / puking / … / in public, we would need extra news editions!

Basically NO EXCUSE for such a behavior, but this unfortunately happens… So have a laugh and move on….

cheesy.gif

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all reminds me a little of "Oktoberfest" at my home town Munich taking place every year. Generally also there you find a gathering of many nationalities getting totally drunk and behaving inadequately due to the level of Alcohol consumed (sounds familiar in Pattaya?).

I believe also there many are not used to the amount of alcohol and then forget totally about any appropriate manners, seems the same with this guy.

Actually during Oktoberfest we would laugh about this. If the press would start publishing pictures of guys in girls peeing / shagging / puking / … / in public, we would need extra news editions!

Basically NO EXCUSE for such a behavior, but this unfortunately happens… So have a laugh and move on….

cheesy.gif

So how many people during Oktoberfest did the German government deport or summarily execute then ?....seems TV's finest believe this guy should be hung/ drawn / quartered and deported and made person non grata in Thailand for this "horrific" act of taking a whizz off the back of a baht bus

gigglem.gif