Thai tourism sector targets 2.5 trillion baht revenue in 2017

webfact

Another joke by the TAT sports minister using words and phrases that she has no idea as to what they mean but she is a trier and she makes me laugh, but Not as good as Chalerm who was a source of so much amusement i do miss him lolcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Just off the top of my head I would imagine the Thai sports minister is 4 times better educated at prestigious Western universities of higher learning than you? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Wanna bet?

She: Studies in Fine Arts, Wellesley College, US; degree in Architecture, Rhode Island School of Design.
You: OK now your turn to list your education.

I don't normally answer my own posts but I noticed Chupup has not come back with an answer to my question. I thought I'd list some other ladies that attended the same school as his maligned sports minister who also probably are using/used words and phrases that they have no idea as to what they mean too. Alumni of the same school are; Madame Chiang Kai Shek, Hillary Rodham Clinton and Lulu Chow Wang Founder and CEO of Tupelo Capital Management in New York. Donated $25 million to Wellesley College in 2000, the largest donation Wellesley College has ever received.

Kobkarn is the daughter of Dr. Korn Suriyasat and Thanpuying Niramol. Dr. Korn founded Toshiba Thailand, and the family owned 45% of the joint venture.

Kobkarn's mom, Thanpuying went to finishing school in Hong Kong, and then to Wellesley College (BA), and then MIT (MS). Evidently, she was both rich and smart. She was Vice Chair of the family business in 2002. (I think both parents are now deceased)

Kobkarn followed in mom's footsteps, and went first to Wellesley (as a "legacy', I assume), and then transferred to RISD. Can't say I blame her. Wellesley was an intense place. Upon returning with her BA, Kobarn went into the family business, and "worked her way up". She is now Chairperson, a position she essentially inherited.

I'm not sure what her qualifications are for the ministerial position; but she certainly is part of that "Bangkok Elite" people are always whining about.

With apologies to Santana!

"Got a black magic woman

I got a black magic woman
Yes, I got a black magic woman
Got me so blind I can't see
But she's a black magic woman

And she's tryin' to "Take the mickey" out of me"

Yes Thailand, you might actually see this because of the increasing number of Chinese tourists.

Now for the real magic, let's see you increase tourist revenue by 12% per year, and none of that increase was by Chinese tourists. After all, increased revenue from Chinese tourists doesn't count !! :)

Another joke by the TAT sports minister using words and phrases that she has no idea as to what they mean but she is a trier and she makes me laugh, but Not as good as Chalerm who was a source of so much amusement i do miss him lolcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Just off the top of my head I would imagine the Thai sports minister is 4 times better educated at prestigious Western universities of higher learning than you? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Wanna bet?

She: Studies in Fine Arts, Wellesley College, US; degree in Architecture, Rhode Island School of Design.

You of course have PROOF of this whistling.gif

Wanna bet?

I don't normally answer my own posts but I noticed Chupup has not come back with an answer to my question. I thought I'd list some other ladies that attended the same school as his maligned sports minister who also probably are using/used words and phrases that they have no idea as to what they mean too. Alumni of the same school are; Madame Chiang Kai Shek, Hillary Rodham Clinton and Lulu Chow Wang Founder and CEO of Tupelo Capital Management in New York. Donated $25 million to Wellesley College in 2000, the largest donation Wellesley College has ever received.

Kobkarn is the daughter of Dr. Korn Suriyasat and Thanpuying Niramol. Dr. Korn founded Toshiba Thailand, and the family owned 45% of the joint venture.

Kobkarn's mom, Thanpuying went to finishing school in Hong Kong, and then to Wellesley College (BA), and then MIT (MS). Evidently, she was both rich and smart. She was Vice Chair of the family business in 2002. (I think both parents are now deceased)

Kobkarn followed in mom's footsteps, and went first to Wellesley (as a "legacy', I assume), and then transferred to RISD. Can't say I blame her. Wellesley was an intense place. Upon returning with her BA, Kobarn went into the family business, and "worked her way up". She is now Chairperson, a position she essentially inherited.

I'm not sure what her qualifications are for the ministerial position; but she certainly is part of that "Bangkok Elite" people are always whining about.

Wow now that is impressive, did you Google it or was it "off the top of your head", i did not answer you as i along with others have more to do than study TV 24/7 as to my education, well that is my business, your statement :-" I'm not sure what her qualifications are for the ministerial position" says it all LOL

Wow now that is impressive, did you Google it or was it "off the top of your head", i did not answer you as i along with others have more to do than study TV 24/7 as to my education, well that is my business, your statement :-" I'm not sure what her qualifications are for the ministerial position" says it all LOL

You wrote, "Another joke by the TAT sports minister using words and phrases that she has no idea as to what they mean but she is a trier and she makes me laugh"

Now that you have found out her education is far more extensive than yours and at better schools and for longer are you ready to concede that you were full of BS when you made the above statement?