3bb internet connections dropping ranomly all day today

smedly

It's been ok all day in Hua Hin.

Was there heavy rain in the area today ?

could be local to Pattaya and not sure what effect rain would have, all four routers are being logged off the 3bb network about every 30 mins and cannot log back on for a similar period of time, looks like 3bb are having some issues with their authentication/login servers

Rain shouldn't make any difference but that was an excuse they used with me the last time I had an issue.

They said rain had got into the box where the cable is joined outside, I'm not convinced.

Edited by ukrules

He's experiencing problems in Pattaya, so your opinion might not be very relevant in this case

This is why I asked if there's been heavy rain in the area.

He's experiencing problems in Pattaya, so your opinion might not be very relevant in this case

This is why I asked if there's been heavy rain in the area.

Very considerate, Im sure lot's of TV users from Antartica, Mumbai, Colombia, New York and Hong Kong are lining up to ask the same counter question.......is it raining?

I can confirm these issues on 3bb and to be more specific it is affecting European sites.

Singapore and US servers seem fine.

Several European based servers I manage are unaccessible on 3bb but running fine and work on true/dtac.

Some sites you would think are European (bbc, google.co.uk etc) actually have servers around the world so working ok.

3bb support have said they are having issues and expect to be another couple of hours at least.

Having said that, just switched back to 3bb and all working again - maybe my call told the engineers where to look for the problem so they could fix it!

I can confirm these issues on 3bb and to be more specific it is affecting European sites.

Singapore and US servers seem fine.

Several European based servers I manage are unaccessible on 3bb but running fine and work on true/dtac.

Some sites you would think are European (bbc, google.co.uk etc) actually have servers around the world so working ok.

3bb support have said they are having issues and expect to be another couple of hours at least.

Having said that, just switched back to 3bb and all working again - maybe my call told the engineers where to look for the problem so they could fix it!

the 3bb issue I was having was that the routers connection was being dropped from the 3bb authentication/gateway servers and that was happening on all 4 routers (separate accounts) it took about 30-60mins to get the connection back