Swift tranfer warning

Still wondering which box the OP ticked on the NW form wink.png

Do you have a paper copy or if you did it online, it will be in your documents on internet baking.

Come on, confess !

Either a growing number of Nationwide customers have suddenly become unable to fill in simple forms after successfully doing it for years, or Nationwide has made an unnanounced change in the way in which it handles SWIFT transfers which now incurs new charges for their customers. Personally, I won't be sending any more SWIFT transfers from Nationwide to Thailand for the time being.

Edited by Questador

Do you have a paper copy or if you did it online, it will be in your documents on internet baking.

Come on, confess !

Either a growing number of Nationwide customers have suddenly become unable to fill in simple forms after successfully doing it for years, or Nationwide has made an unnanounced change in the way in which it handles SWIFT transfers which now incurs new charges for their customers. Personally, I won't be sending any more SWIFT transfers from Nationwide to Thailand for the time being.

are you planning to use carrier pigeons? huh.png

went into Tanachart and recorded the conversation, they claim they were entitled to take 25 quid' transfer fee', Nationwide say they already charged me the fee and Tanacharts debit has nothing to do with the transfer fee. Tanachart deny debiting another 15 quid 6 weeks after the transfer and when shown the statement claimed it was not them, Nationwide say it was and are sending me the proof. I will then take it to the consumer bureau.

Banks here have a façade of modernity and efficiency but they are staffed by Thais who have the same defects as the rest of the country, they cannot think logically, tend to lie to save face and find it very difficult to admit fault.

Come on, confess !

are you planning to use carrier pigeons? huh.png

Why you are allowed to continue to troll this forum is beyond me